Chapter 17 (Picture of Velma)

Jasmine's P.O.V

I woke up in Ricky's arms and I kissed him as he wakes up. "Morning baby girl". Ricky said as I intertwined my fingers into his. "Morning baby". I said and he kissed my forehead. "After we meet my family were are going to lunch with them and there is the best restaurant there". He said and I smiled. "Okay, but when do we leave?" I asked as he looks at the clock. "At ten since its seven, we should get ready". He said and kissed me as I run his chest up and down. "Can't we stay in bed for a while?" I asked as he started nibbling my neck. "I'll take that as a yes". I said as he kisses down my body and I moaned. He knows about what happened last night when we were about to do it. "You are beautiful". He said and I lift him up to me. "Please would say if you were at the school... shy on the outside and sexy under the sheets". I said as he chuckles and he nodded.

We walked to the kitchen and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I made him coffee and I made hot chocolate for me. He takes it as he stills my waist and I kissed his jawline. I take a sip of the hot chocolate and we walked to the couch. He sat down and I sat bewteen his legs as he played with my hair. "Babe, I got a message from my dad and it's cancelled because my stepmother is sick". He said as I put our cups on the coffee table, I got on his lap and he placed his arms around me. I placed my hands on his neck and our nose touched. "Oh my gosh! Ricky Andrew David". We looked to see his dad and his stepmother. "Mum? Dad? What are you doing?" Ricky asked as I got off him and I sat on other side of the couch.

Mackey's P.O.V

I was in Lucas's arms still as he was still sleeping and I kissed him. "Morning beautiful, you know I wasn't sleeping". I guessed wrong. "Morning handsome, I thought you were". I said as I got up and then he pulled me back to him. I kissed him and he rubs my cheek. "I want to go to the bathroom". I said as he carried me to there. I pushed him out when he put me down and I shut the door. I done my business and I washed my hands. I walked out and I see him holding a box. I walked to him and I kissed him as I opened it up. "You didn't have to get me this". I said as I take the gold heart locket necklace and he kissed me. "It had your name written all over it". He said as he put it on me and I take out my hair. "I love you Lucas". I said as I held his hands. "I love you too Mackey". He said as he kissed.

~*~

Ricky's P.O.V

I told my parents to wait here while I went to talk to Jasmine in my room. I shut the door and her hands were around mine. I hold her by the waist and I kissed her. "I thought they aren't coming?" Jasmine asked as I sighed. "Me too, but I didn't think they will surprise me". I said as I intertwined my fingers with her. "How about we get ready and we'll go out with them". I said as she walked us to the bed and we sat down. "Okay, I still feel bad for last night". She said and I kissed her. "It's fine babe, it natural". I said as she pulled my shirt off her. She grabbed her outfit and I walked out to my parents. I shut the door and I see them in the kitchen. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I made my coffee. "To meet my son and future daughter in law". My dad said as he washed a cup of coffee. "If I know if you were coming I've wouldn't plan a day with her". I said as I take a sip of my coffee. "It's fine Ricky, we can't do it some other time". I look to see Jasmine and she was looking nice.

"I'm Jasmine". She said as she shake my parents hands. "I'm Anthony and this is Leslie". My dad said as I pulled Jasmine to my waist. "But you can call me Les". My stepmother said. "And you can call me Jas or Jassie". Jasmine said and I kissed her head. "Did you stayed the night?" My dad asked. "Yes, I had prom last night and I have two weeks of holiday". I put my cup down and I my other hand I played with her hair. "Wait, your still in school?" Step mum asked. "I'm in sophomore and I've two more years and then I'm going to college". Jasmine said as dad shook his head at me. "Is there something wrong dad?" I asked as he said they were going, I forgot they need me at work. Jasmine looked at me and I was upset. I walked out the front door and I shut the door. "Is there something wrong with you Ricky?" Dad asked as I shook my head. "Your dating a young girl, who is still in high school!" My step mum said. "I love her! And I'm not the one who was hiding my step brother for many years!" I shouted as mum looked at dad. "How do you know this?" Dad asked. "You know what? When I ask Jasmine to marry you two aren't invited to the wedding". I said as I walked in the house and slammed the door. I sat on the couch and my hands were in my hair. "Ricky?" I looked to see Jasmine and I placed my hands on my legs. "I'm sorry about that". I said as she sat in my lap as she wrapped her legs around my waist and I placed my hands on her thighs. "I heard what you said". She placed her hands on my shoulders. "You were supposed to her that... one day we will be married and we will have jr me and jr you. I love you Jasmine". I said as I kiss her jawline. "I love you too, but I took a while to get ready. So, let's not waste our day". I nodded and we kissed as she placed her hand on my chest and I kissed her bottom lip.