Chapter 18 (Picture of Victor)

Christian's P.O.V

I woke up in pain because I slept on the couch and I saw Kingsley on my chest. "Pop". Kingsley said as I sat up and I kissed her. "Kingsley Lyra... I'm proud of you". I said as she smiles and giggles. "Daddy". I saw Avery and she sat next to me. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and I looked at Kingsley. "Momma". She said as she wanted her and I gave her. "I'm going out with Kingsley and the guys are coming too". Avery said as I nodded and I walked in the kitchen. I made myself coffee and I see the boys walking in. They all made toast with nutella and Jasmine walked in with Ricky. "Hello princess". I said as I take of my coffee. "Morning dad and boys". She said as they walked upstairs and I heard her giggled. I saw Brooke walking in and she made her tea. "Brooke". I said as she looked at me. "Not here... not now". She takes her tea and walked away. I take my last sip and I washed my cup. I saw her walking to our room and she shut the door. I walked up and I stood next to the door as I heard her crying. I opened the door and she looked at me. She puts the cup down and she walked to me. We hugged each other and we kissed. "They didn't kick all night". She said as she cried in my chest.

I rubbed her head and I placed my chin on her head. She looked in my eyes and kisses me as we got in bed. "Remember our first argument?" I asked as she nodded and I kissed her head. "Let's make this the last one". She said as she got me on my stomach. "When do you leave for work?" She asked. "At 12". I said as she pulled off my shirt and she massage my back. "Why don't you relax with me". I smiled as I nodded and I kissed her. I started to sing like I'm gonna lose you by Megan Trainer. "I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you, I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you.... I'm gonna hold you". I sang as she smiles and that makes me happy. Her smiles, her laughs and her happiness means the world to me which makes me happy having her. I got up and I hold her in my arms around she giggles in my chest. "Brooke, I love you... I'll look after you and my boys too". I said as she rubbed my face and she smiles as our noses touched. "I love you... You are already doing it". She said as we kissed. I kissed her head and her cheek. "Chris?" I looked at Brooke. "Yes". I said as she smiles. "My tits hurt". I put my hands inside her shirt and I put my hands through her bra as I squeezed them. "Better my Queen?" I asked as we kissed. "Yeah, my King". She said as she kisses my jawline.

~*~

I was massaging Brooke's feet and I pulled her shirt as she put her book down. I kissed her belly and she smiles. "Hey boys, you heard mum and my argument... it had nothing to do with you guys". I said as they kicked. "I'll you anything for you guys... even your beautiful mother over here".  I looked at her as she let out a tear. "Baby". I said as she whipped it and I kissed her. "I fine". She said. "You heard your mother... She falls for the things I say to her". I said as she pulled me to her and she kisses me all over. I lay on one side and I placed the other on her belly. "I don't love you... I'm in love with you". I kissed her and it went to a deep kiss.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I was massaging Ricky's shoulders as we were watching tv. He kisses my cheek and his phone rang. "Hello?" He asked as I kissed his lips and jawline. "Okay, I'll be there soon. Bye". He cut off the call and he me a passionate kiss as he got on top of me. I placed my hands on his neck and it then moved in perfect sync. He pulled back and he kisses my neck. "Ricky Johnson David". I said as he smiles and looked at me. I hold him by his caller and he kissed me. "I need to go to work... they need me". He said as I traced his lips. "Can't you stay longer?" I asked as I pulled out my puppy eyes. "Uh... Uh... Baby your... ugh". He said as I got on my knees and he puts his pants on as he puts his shirt on the bed. I pulled him to me and I put his shirt on as he smiles. "You owe me when you get back". I said as he chuckles.

He holds my chin and leaned closer to me as I giggled. "You could make love with me". I said as he nodded. "But you are going to work, even if I don't want you too". I said as I laid back on the pillows. I then felt kisses on my neck and shoulder. "Talk like that again you'll be sorry". He said. "Yes daddy". I said as he kisses me.