Chapter 6 (Picture of Fred)

Fred's P.O.V

I was eating chocolate block for breakfast. Dad didn't care because he is still angry from yesterday. Then mum came in and takes the chocolate off me. "Eat really food". Mum said as dad kissed her cheek. "Mum, don't tell me your still angry too". I said as the girls walks in. "I'm not angry Frederick... I'm furious at Lucas". Mum said as he walked out. "Lucas come". Dad said as he busted walked out the door. "When do you think Ryan will move in?" Avery asked dad. "By the end of the week". Dad said as he pulled mum to him. "I'm going". Jasmine said as mum called her back and Avery walked out. "I'm sorry you had to come home when you were with Kandahar". Mum said. "It's okay mum... I'm going over to his house after school". Jasmine said and walked out. I walked out to school.

I walked in school to Velma's locker. I saw her and she kissed me. "I like you Fred". Velma said. "I like you too Velma". I said and kissed her again. "We have  English together and then maths together". She said as I nod my head. She grabbed her things as she shut her locker and we walked to my locker. "What happened with Lucas?" She asked as I opened my locker. "He was bashed up... I don't want to talk about him". I said as I kissed her. Then the bell rang and we walked to class.

~*~

We were in the middle of class and Jasmine walked in. "Jasmine Alexander". Our English teacher said. "Yes sir dude?" Jasmine asked. "Where were you Ms?" He asked her. "I beg your parden? Your going to detention tomorrow morning". He said and told her to take her sit. She didn't listen to him and she sat down next to Kandahar.

Lucas's P.O.V

I was doing training with coach. "Lucas! What is going on?" He asked as he looks at my bruises. "I was bashed by Harrison". I said as I starched my hair. "I'm not going to put to much peruse... do push up and sit out". Coach as I did push ups. I sat on the bench as Harrison and his friend walks in. Coach called them over as they looked at me and I had smiled on my face. "Hey guys, what's up?" I asked and they didn't answer me as they stopped at coach. Then my phone buzzed.

To Lucas
Hey, I have an detention tomorrow morning... I had threaten Harrison and his friend. I don't care what your thinking, your my brother.
From Jasmine.

I put my phone back in my pocket. "Lucas! Go to the office". Coach said as I walked to my locker. "Yes coach". I said as I opened my locker. "Well, well, well... Look who we have here Rextion". I shut my locker and see Harrison and Rextion. They pushed me to the locker and got in my face. "Move one more step I'm going to hurt you". They looked to see Avery standing there. "Even if your pregnant?" Rextion asked. "Yes, move you legs out of here". Avery said as they walked out. "I need you". She said. "What? Why?" I asked. "I think there's something wrong with my baby". She said as we walked out. We walked to the office and see mum standing there. Mum had sign us out and we walked to the car. "We are going to the doctor's and straight home". Mum said and we got in the car. "Thanks mum". We said as she started the engine.

~*~

We were waiting for the doctor. Then they called Avery and we followed her other room. Mum and I sat on the chairs as Avery lay on the bed. "Hello I'm doctor Liz". She said. "How are you doing today Avery?" She asked her. "I'm okay... I had to stop a argument before I came". She said as they looked at me. "I'm going to put the gel on your stomach". Doctor Liz said as she puts it on. We saw the baby on the screen and we heard it's heart beat. "It's to early to know the baby's gender". She said as mum smiles.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I was eating my strawberries in class. I got a message from mum saying they saw Avery's baby at the doctors. "Yasmine! Phone down". Our English teacher said. "Don't tell her what to do". Kandahar said to him. "Kand, it's not a big deal". I said as I hold his hands. "No and it's Jasmine! I'll get any fucken punishment". He said to the teacher. "Kandahar of get out!" She said. "Gladly Ms. Royal". We said as we walked out. I shut the door, he pulled me to his locker and crashed his lips into mine. "You did that for me?" I said against his lips. "Because I love you". He said and kissed me again as the bell rang. "Kandahar! Why the hell were Jasmine kicked out of class with you!" We looked to see Fred walking this way. "Jasmine! Don't walk away from me!" Fred shouted but I just ignored him. "Do you want to ditch school and be alone from everyone?" Kandahar asked. "As long we make out". I said as he nods. And we walked to his house.