Brookstain

Hey guys last chapter which is going to be sad, but hint Christian is okay after it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooke's POV

I have to wait hours to hear back from the doctors results for my King. We don't have all day and I need him with me. I looked at him in his bed with tubes in his mouth and white bandage around his head and waist. This is all my fault not knowing he was not at home when I was on my company's business trip. I walked out of the room as I saw Charlette and she walked away as I take a step closer. I watched everyone walking up and down the hall way as I walked back into the room and I walked to him as I hold his hand when there was movement, I looked at his face and his eyes opened. He lets go of my hand and moved my hair back. I heard him making sounds as he was trying to talk and I saw the nurses and doctors walking in. I walked out with the doctors and they closed the door. "Brooke, I'm so sorry to tell you this". I looked at Dr. Samson as she holds my hands. "He is dying". I looked at her with sadness. "Why?" I asked as I looked at Dr. Ryder. "His bones were weak as they snapped, his head is okay now and his groans are damage and we have nothing we can save him with". He said as I sat back in the chair. "Your saying-there is n-nothing you can do to save him?" I looked at them as they both nodded. "May I see him as I don't know when I'm going to lose him". I walked to the room as I walked to him as I kissed his cheek. "What happened to me?" I had tears falling down my face and he pulled my face to his. "Sshh, it's okay babydoll". I looked at him as he brown grey ishe eyes and he kisses me. "I don't know... I walked into the house from my business trip and I found unconscious as you were bloody and beaten up". I felt more tears falling like a steam on my face, but is a steam of tears running down my face. "This is all my fault since not letting you come with me". He tried to get me to focus again. "It's not your fault... It's just our old rivals babe. I wouldn't do anything when they said they are going to come after you". I smiled as he whipped my tears and he kissed my forehead. "Your dying and they can't do anything". He nodded and I rest my head on his shoulder. "Your going to me okay... I'm happy knowing I had spend my time with the one I love and I have kids and grandkids. I got to spend my time with you and I loved every single bit, even our agruements. Don't worry about me okay all I want is you to do is be there for our children and grandchildren". I nodded as he rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

~*~

I looked at Jones playing with Christian's hair as he was smiling and he looked at me and I walked out of the room. I walked to the lady's bathroom as I walked in the toilet and I shut the door as I went to do my business. I walked out as I washed my hands and I walked out as I walked to the cafeteria. I walked to the counter as I had ordered large cup of coffee and a chocolate doughnut. I paid as she soon gave them to me and I sat on the chair as I started eating and drinking my coffee and doughnut. I heard my phone buzz as I saw the notification on Avery's instgram page. She and the kids were in a spa in Bali. I smiled as I know my little girl is hiding her sad smile with a happy smile. I threw my rubbish away as I walked back to his room.

~~Next Day Later~~

I was watching Christian going pale as he coughed and I rubbed his head. "I'm dying slowly now". I kissed him. "Don't leave me King". I cried in his chest as he rubbed my hair. I felt his hand lifting my head up and I looked him as he whipped my tears and he gave a passionate kiss. "I-I love y-you". He is dead, my true love is dead. I fell into someone arms as I looked to see Patricia and I cried her arms.

Third Person's POV

Brooke was watching all the memories she and Christian had and she was shocked to see a video of his ex.

"Hey Brooke, if you are watching this... I didn't want to lose Christian, I just wanted him to be with me instead of you. I hadn't seen my son for many years and all I ever wanted was to see my son and be with him. Well, I'm sorry about murdering your husband and I'm gonna turn myself in".

She turned off the tv as her phone rang as she smiles. "I can't believe she turning herself in". She said as her phone and she said her name. "One day, your gonna remember him and how much you loved him. As you realise how much you hate yourself for what you did and I hope your prod of yourself". She snapped as she threw her phone across the floor as Bailey walked inside and hugged her. "Mummy, it's okay". Bailey comforts her and Brooke cried in her chest. You can see that Brooke has been having a hard time since the death of Christian. Her past is getting to her and all the enemies are after as she tries and tries to get a hold of herself. "Sweetheart, your here on Christmas Eve with me, why?" Brooke asked as she looked at the door to see her family and children and grandchildren. They walked to her as they got on their knees and hugged. "We love you and we worry about you... We decided we should build a huge house for all of us". Avery said as Justin patted her shoulder. "Are you guys sure about this?" Brooke asked as they all nodded and they hugged again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, the end of the bonus chapter and it was sad as it was fine at the end. Everyone lives together and it's all good as then after fifth teen years later Brooke died as have of the money went to the kids. It was my first time writing a third person POV and I hoped you liked it and  it's the school holidays and I just wanna wish Happy Easter whoever celebrates Easter as I believe in god as well as my family and family friends too. I hoped you liked the second book and I hope you read my other stories.

-My Pretty Kittens