Chapter 31

Avery's POV

Jack, Kingsley and I were going back home. I really liked being with his family and we would be coming back soon again. I was packing Kingsley's clothing, nappies, bottles... Everything my baby girl needs to be happy and clean. I felt warm kisses on my shoulders to my neck and I turned to see Jack. "Hey babydoll". I smiled and kissed him as he holds my chin. "Hey daddy". I said as he then kisses me more. "I remember you calling me that when we were in bed". I giggled as he pulled me to the bed and he pinned me down. "I couldn't help that it was so good and I couldn't control what I'm going to say". He chuckles and kissed me as we heard crying and we then banged our heads. "I'll go to Kingsley". I nodded as he walked out as I continued to pack our things.

Ryan's POV

Melanie and I are going to know what our baby's gender as we have names for a girl and a boy. For a boy it's going to be Noah Hayes Alexander or for a girl is Braylon Jannelle Alexander. We were waiting for the doctor to see us. "How about I move in with you?" I asked as she smiles. "It's not for our child's sake?" She asked me as I shook my head. "I want to live with you for a while now". She nodded as I hold her hand and kissed her hand. "Okay". She replied back and I kissed her cheek as I smiled. "Ms. Melanie Fiona?" The doctor called as we stood up and we followed her. We walked to the room and Melanie laid on the bed. "I'm doctor Hale". She said as I smiled and then she talks to Melanie. "I'm going to put the jell on your belly". I sat down next to Melanie and she holds my hand. Doc. Hale moved the remote around her stomach for our baby. "Congratulations it's a boy". I kissed Melanie's head. "Noah Hayes Alexander". I saw the doc walked out as Melanie sat up straight and I hugged Herby her side. "I'm going tell our family". She was so happy about our son, you can't blame her. Noah is part of the Alexander now and so is she. "I've got a theme for Noah's room". I said as doctor Hale walked back in with our son ultrasound picture. We walked out and we walked to the car as I helped my girl in. "Can we stop at a cafe so we can talk about everything for our son?" I looked at Melanie and she smiles. "Of course babe". I replied back with a huge smile. The cafe wasn't too far away from here and I parked the car as I got out to help her. We  walked in a no we sat on a table as we then got out phones out. I messaged my mum.

Me: Hey mum, I hope everything is good . How are you?

Mum: Hey, it's okay, I'm good our is the next member of the Alexander doing?

Me: My son is doing great

Mum: OMG! Congratulations!

Me: Can you tell the rest of the family?

Mum: Of course, talk soon. Love you

Me: Thanks and love you too

I put my phone down as the waitress walked over. "Hi I'm Regina, I'll be your waitress today. What would you like?" She asked as I smiled. "I'll have a strawberry milkshake". Melanie said as Regina wrote it down. "As for you sir". I looked at her. "I'll have a coffee and on slice of chocolate cake". She nodded and walked away. "I was thinking for Noah's room to be a jungle theme". I said as I nodded and I hold her hands. "We are gonna be the great parents ever". I kissed her hand.

~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, sorry for the short chapter. I thought I should put up a new chapter. I'm having a great day writing songs for my stories. I might add my story I wrote. But when I do I don't want anyone stealing it as they say it's their song. If you want to use my song in the story leave me a message on my conversation board or you can make a parody.

-My Pretty Kittens