Chapter 35-Part: 1

(Today is Justin and Sadie wedding. Picture of Heath's outfit, the dress with a bow is Bethany's dress and the other one is Kingsley. Since I was going to show after what it looks like. Enjoy this the new husband and wife)

Brooke's P.O.V

I was making my daughter-in-law son breakfast and my son leaving to get ready with his father and best men. I saw the girls getting the bridesmaids dresses out as the placed it on the couch. Since Sadie's parents couldn't make it for her to get ready since they are setting up the ceremony and then the party room. Kinglsey and Bethany was the flower girls and Heath was the pageboy. Sadie sat at the table as I gave her breakfast and I hugged her. "Thanks Brooke". I smiled and I walked to the girls as we take the dresses to Sadie's room. We placed it on the bed as Sadie walked in and I was looking of something, but instead I found handcuffs, robe, blue ribbon and other things. I looked at her as her hands were covering her mouth as the girls and boy were around her. "Don't be shame sweetheart, christian and I used them when-". Then I saw Avery's hand on my mouth. "Mum, keep that between you and dad". Avery said as Jasmine was changing Kingsley and Bethany. Sadie changed Heath into his suit. I put a gold rose clip in Kingsley hair as she clapped her hands.

Sadie's P.O.V

I was on my bed as the girl hang my dress behind the bathroom door and I walked in the bathroom. I shut the door as I drop the rob on the floor and I hopped into the shower. I can't believe I'm marrying Justin, I just hope we won't get divorce like my parents. I don't even want to know or imagined that yet since I'm not married to him yet. I washed my hair and I heard Heath crying as he must be hungry. "Mackey, I think he's hungry!" I shouted as she shouted back okay, on it now. I heard Sage The Gemini song was playing as I washed the shampoo out of my hair and I rubbed the shower gel on my body. Washed myself as I got out of the shower and I started whipping myself. I put my undergarments on

as I put my hair up and I put my face cream on and then my body cream

as I put my hair up and I put my face cream on and then my body cream. I put the silk robe on as I walked out to see my girls in their gold dresses.

I sat on the desk chair as I see the desk was makeup and hair station

I sat on the desk chair as I see the desk was makeup and hair station. I pulled off the towel from my head as Glenna brushed it out and dried my hair. "It's going to be a great day". I said as they nodded. "Would you like me too pack the toys?" Brooke asked as I shake my head. "No thanks Brooke". I said as my hair was done and Glenna started with my makeup. Soon, I walked to the bathroom and I put my dress on as I smiled.

I walked out as they gasped

I walked out as they gasped. "Let's take pictures"

~*~

Justin's P.O.V
I was having a shave my face as I heard music playing. "Turn it off Fredrick". Dad said as he turned it off and I washed the razor and then I washed my face. I whipped my face as I walked back into dad's room and I saw down. "Lucas said we are done setting everything up and he is coming home". Fred said as he puts his phone down. I grabbed my suit as dad puts the boys on the bed too. The guys and I are wearing the same suit and tie. I pulled of my pants off and put the other one. I changed my shirt as I put the new one and I had button it up. "It's the wrong way". Soon, we were all ready.

~*~