Chapter 11 (Picture of Ricky)

Jasmine's P.O.V

I can't believe Ricky stayed the night in my room. My mum said it's too dark to drive. I woke up hearing birds cheaping and I had turned Ricky who slowly opened his green eyes. I smiled and he kissed me as he rubs my face. "Morning girlfriend". Ricky said. "Morning boyfriend". I said as my mum, Ryan, Justin, Avery, Lucas and Fred came in the rooom. "Morning guys and sorry to disturb you... But we are throwing a birthday party for your dad". Mum said. "I'll take the day off and try to keep him out of the house". I said. "How about I'll help too, since he can get to know me better". Ricky said. "Yeah, that's good". Lucas said as dad walked in. "What's going on here?" Dad asked. They said nothing as they left my room. Dad looked at me and Ricky as he rubs his head. "So it's nothing". Dad said. "Christian". Ricky called him as he came back. "Yes Ricky?" He asked him. "I was wondering if you and Jasmine want to go for lunch this Friday?" He asked as dad said yes. He shuts the door as he walked out. I get on top of Ricky and I started kissing him.

He wrapped his hands around me and kisses me back. I moaned as he puts his hand on my ass. "Baby girl". He said. I pulled his shirt off and I rub my hands on his abs. "Yes". I said. "What are you doing to me?" He asked. "I want to feel your warmth babe". I said as I moved my hand up his chest. "Then it's not fair that I'm not wearing a shirt on". He said. I put my shirt in a way so it can be fair for us. "Are we even now?" I asked as he smashed his lips into mine. He gets to top of me and I wrapped my hands around him. "Jasmine I... OMG". I pushed Ricky off me as he fell off the bed and I looked to see mum. "I'm taking the day off and I needs you to look after Kingsley". Mum said and gives me her. "Okay mum... And we weren't". I paused. "I know sweetie, I'll be back soon". She said as she shuts the door. "Sorry baby". I said as he got on the bed and kissed me. "It's fine, who's this little girl?" He asked as he looks at Kingsley. "This is Kingsley my niece... She's my sister's daughter". I said. "She has gorgeous blue eyes". He said and holds her fingers as Kingsley smiles. "Have you ever thought about having a family?" He asked as he moved my hair from my face. "I never thought about because I always thought people think I was ugly and not worth anyone's time... And when I have my career, it would be hard to find someone and stay with them and I was with them I would want a family". I said as I looked at Kingsley. "Hey baby, I don't think so... You are beautiful with you Brown hair, your brown eye's... Don't say your not beautiful because the truth is you are". He said and kissed me. "I'll be back". He said and walked out. I looked at Kingsley and kissed her. "I think I have found him Kingsley". I said as he came back.

~*~

Lucas's P.O.V

"I don't like the guy". Fred said. "You don't like any guy who is dating Jasmine". I said. I like the guy he seems nice. I found out by Darrin that Kandahar was using her to make Lacey Emily jealous. "Lucas, can I stay the night?" I looked up to see Mackey and I hugged her. "Okay is something wrong?" I asked. "My friend and her family are going on a holiday for the night... I didn't want them to get angry with me if someone break in". Mackey said as I kissed her. "Dude, get a room". Fred said. "So, it's okay if you and Glenna do it". Mackey said as Glenna kissed him. "Yep". Fred said as I rolled my eye's. We have assembly now and my crew sat at the back. Then our principal was talking about things which I don't really give a damn. This is me when I talk to Fred or Ryan or Justin.

 This is me when I talk to Fred or Ryan or Justin