Chapter 23: Part Two

Picture of Jacinta

Brooke's P.O.V

I'm was at the car talking to Kingsley. "So, what you see today. You can't do when your older until you are thirty years old". I said as she smiles and I kissed her cheek. "My Queen?" I heard Christian's voice and I saw him as he was looking at me head to toe. "Wow". He said as he walked closer to me and he smiles. "Mum, you look beautiful... I'm taking my niece". I saw Justin and he takes her as they walked away. I looked at Christian and I pulled him to me as I smiled. "That dress is sexy plus your gorgeousness equals heaven". I giggled as he kisses my neck and I rubbed his chest. "King, your heaven too". I said as he pinned me to the car and I kissed his jawline. "Your my heaven and it's not going to change, because why?" He asked as I giggles and peeked me. "And why is that?" I asked as he moved his face closer to mine and his lips brushed against mine. "Because I'm a CEO and I get what I want... Like I got you many long years ago and beautiful, but pain in the butts children and one amazing granddaughter". I kissed him as I wrapped my hands around him and he wrapped his arms around my waist tight. I pulled back and he smiles as he rubbed his nose against mine. "I love you now and always". I said as he wrapped my hair around his finger and he kisses my cheek. "I love you too and always and now". He said as he walked inside the place. I see preperisses taking photos of me and Christian and other people. "Christian and Brooke! Smile for the camera?" A few people asked as he holds me by my waist and we both smiled. Then I placed my hand on his chest and I kissed his cheek as they clicked. Then he crashed his lips into mine and we heard awes, gasped and more clicks. I pulled back as I smiled at him and we walked inside the place. I saw tablet in the middle and booth looking around the table.

We walked to the table with Cole and Robert. "Ladies first". Christian said as I sat first as he sat next to me and I kissed his cheek. I looked at Jasmine who was snuggling in Ricky's chest. "We saw Theodore and he is hosting with a beautiful girl". Robert said as I hold Christian's hand and I smiled. "She most be lucky to have him". Christian said as I saw Theodore and the girl as she linked her hand with his and he kisses her cheek. "Hello everyone, I'm Theodore Alexander and this is Marni Love. Welcome to the gala". He said as we clapped and Marni takes the microphone. "Tonight is all about spending money for the child, living on the streets and not going to school". Marni said as I looked at Cole and she smiles. "The aim we are having is twenty thousand dollars and let's get this show on the roll". We clapped as they walked off the stage and I looked at the menu. Then a waiter came to our table as we asked for wine he soon came back with our wine. "I overheard what you ladies were talking about". Christian said as my face went red and so did Cole's as we looked out the window. "What do you expect? I did get what I wanted for a long period of time and I got her years ago". I blushed hard and my head was turned to his as I heard them two giggling. "Stop Chris, I'll start to do something that I might can't stop". I said as he nose against and he kisses me. "Then let when we are alone". He said as I was resting my head on his shoulder and I saw them laughing. "I'm your weakness". He whispered to my ear and I kissed his cheek.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I am sitting with my fiancé and my two older brothers and there ladies. "So, Ricky is your boss here?" Ryan asked as he said no. "Do you know why?" Melanie hit his arm and he shut his mouth after he said he's sick. "Excuse me, Ryan will you come with me?" I asked as stood up and we walked to the dance floor in the other room. "What is wrong with you?" I asked as he folded his arms. "I'm not the one who's in engaged with him and I have no idea if you are ready for such a decision". Ryan said as my jaw dropped down. "What's this all about?" I saw mum walked over and I kissed her cheek. "Nothing, just telling him not to ask Ricky anything about his boss". I walked back to the table. I sat next to Ricky and I kissed him. "Hey ladies, would you like to sign up and if you do... Guys like theses can pay money for you and then you dance with them". Marni said as I take the pen and sign my name. "Thank ladies". She walked away and Ryan sat down.

~*~

I was at the girls rest room and I touched up my makeup as I saw my mum walked in. "Jasmine, I'm so happy baby". She hugged me and she kissed my cheek. "Dad hates the idea and I don't know what to do with dad". I said as she holds my chin and I looked at her. "I'll talk to him, but there will be his stubbornness and I'll turn his thoughts around". She said as we linked arms and we walked to the stage. Marni started the voting and Melanie had $450,000 and her buyer was Ryan, Sadie has $495,000 and her buyer was Justin and now it's me. "We have my aunty Jasmine Alexander daughter of Christian Alexander and Brooke Alexander". Theodore said as I looked at Ricky who drinking his beer. "Five thousand". A guy said. "Ten thousand". Another mag said. "Fifteenth thousand". Ricky said. "Twenty-eight thousand". I familiar man said. "Fifty-nine thousand". Rick said. "Going once? going twice? Sold to the man in grey and blue tie". Theodore said as they clapped and Ricky winked at me as I bit my lips. "We have Brooke Alexander". He said as a man bet first. "Twenty thousand". Dad said. "Thirty". The same man said. "Thirty-six thousand". Dad said again as I hold mum's hand. "Fourthy-eight". Another man said. "Fifty hundred thousand". We heard everyone gasped as dad said this bet. "Sold to the man in black". He said as we finished betting for the ladies. I was on the dance floor and I saw Ricky walking to me. "Hello Mr. Better". I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist. "Hello beautiful". Ricky said as I kissed his cheek. "You are beautiful tonight". I blushed and I looked at the ground. He lifted up my head and he kisses me as I moved closer.

I pulled back and he kisses my neck. "Ricky, please stop before I'm going to do something". I said as he pulled back and I moved in and out as I span around. I hold his hands again as he smiles and kissed my forehead.

Christian's P.O.V

I watching Jasmine with Ricky as I waited for Brooke to come out of the restroom. "I'm an idiot". I said as I heard giggling and I saw Brooke. "Come on King, I want you to dance with me". Brooke said as we walked to the dance floor and I placed my hand on her waist which hers were on mine and our other hand were together. I looked at her and she smiles as I leaned closer and our nose touched. "This reminds me of our wedding". She said as I kissed her and she smiles. "I know, me too my Queen". I said as I looked at my boys who were dancing slowly. "They all are grown up and I'm missing them when they were young". I looked at her and she smiles as she moved closer and I wrapped my hands around her waist and she placed her hands on my shoulders. "I know baby, but they learnt from the best and we are the best couple". I said. Soon it was coming to the end of the party. "Thank you everyone for coming tonight... We have raised over $20,000 thousand dollars! Thank you again, drive safely and goodnight". Theodore said as we clapped and I kissed Brooke. We said our goodbyes and I called a taxi as I hold her in my arms. "How did you cover them up?" I asked as she giggles and kisses me. "Makeup baby". Brooke said as the taxi came and we got in. "Take us here sir". I gave the paper to the driver and he yes sir. He shouts the view in the front and I pulled her to me. She unbutton my top buttons and I smiled. I kissed her and I squeezed her butt as she kissed, which went deep and she moaned. I pulled back and I kissed her as I looked at her butt. "Eyes at me not my butt". She whispered and I rolled my eyes.

I then looked at her and she kissed me. I loved theses kisses and she is good. I pulled back and she rest her head on my chest as we stopped at the place. I got out and helped my wife as she smiles. "Have a nice day". I said as I gave him the money and he drove off. "My lady". I hold the door open for Brooke, she kissed me and walked in after I walked in behind her.