Chapter 8 (Picture of Braxton)

Brooke's P.O.V

I woke up and I was telling my repossessions I'll be late for work. Then Lucas woke up and I kissed his head. "Morning mummy". Lucas said as Christian walked in the room. "Morning son and my queen". Christian said as he kissed my cheek. "Morning". Lucas and I replied back. "What's happened this morning?" Lucas asked. "Avery sat to sit down every second". Christian said. "The baby is heavy like you were when you were inside me Lucas". I said as he rolled his eye's. "Dad, I'm sorry". Lucas said as Christian rubs his head. "It's cool kiddo". Christian said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Fred is grounded for one month and Jasmine is back to herself". Christian said as I smiled at that. "I wanted my baby girl back". I said. Then the people came in with his breakfast and I helped him. "I'm capable of eating my fruit pieces". Lucas said as he dropped it on him. I take the spoon and fed him even if he didn't want me too. Christian was taking a video of this and send it to Thomas and Cole. Cole and Robert are back together and I'm glad she is happy. Riley just started year six and after the end of the year. Then it's high school for her and she'll might even get a boyfriend too.

I put his fruit box on the tray as he drank his chocolate Big M. I like the original chocolate favour because I tried the chocolate one and it tasted like it was coffee with a hit of washing liquid.

(A/N: This is true. It did taste like that... back to the story)

I had never touched the chocolate Big M, only when I go to the shops for food with the family. They can be so picky when it comes to food. They all want sugary drinks and food, but they can only have one after they eat there meals. Then I doctor checked on Lucas and she said for him to stay tonight and he can leave tomorrow morning. Good, because it's Friday and then Saturday. "I'm going to work and I'll be back later". I said as Christian let's go of me. I kissed them both and walked home to change.

Braxton's P.O.V

I was watching TV when Avery comes in. "Hey baby". I said and kissed her as she replied back. "How junior Alexander?" I asked as I rubbed her big belly. "Good... I was thinking about something". Avery said as I hold her hands. "I want to ask you something too". I said as she nods. "I want to take the role as your child's step father". I said as she smiles. "You really want too?" She asked. "Yes baby... I love you". I said and kissed her hands. "Okay, I love you too". She said and we kissed. "Are you coming to school?" She asked as I shake my head. Then she rubs her belly and she must be in pain. "How about you stay in my bed and I treat you like a princess". I said as I picked her up and walked to my room. I put her on my bed and I sat next to her. "Braxton! I'm turning the tv off". My mum said. I walked to her and thanked her. I walked back in my room and I pulled off my shirt. "You love sports don't you". Avery said as I hold her hand. "Yeah... But I love you more". I said as she kissed me.

I pulled out magazine's for the baby. "I got this for you". I said as she kissed my cheek. "Your the best". She said as we both started looking through the magazine's. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a box of lollies and chocolate. I walked back, I put it on the bed as I got back on the bed and I opened the box of chocolates. "Are you trying to make me more fat?" Avery asked me as she ate a chocolate. "You don't look fat... I love you for you". I said with my mouth full and she laughs. "What's so funny? I thought you would be disgusted". I said as I kissed me. "I may be a girl, but I act like a boy when I get bored with my life". She said as she ate another chocolate. And I got a message from my dad.

To Braxton
How are you doing? I need to see you
From dad

"Who is that?" I looked at Avery and kissed her. "My dad". I said. "Is everything okay?" She asked as I nod. "My mum and him had argued, so she kicked him out just because he didn't put the tissue in the bin". I said as she had a smirk. "That's stupid". She said. "Tell me about Av". I said.