Chapter 32

Brooke's POV

I was at the hotel pool as I saw the kids walking out here. "Hey mum". I closed my magazine and waved as I saw Christian walking to me and he sat next to me. "Brooke, you can't leave us". I looked at him as the kids got in the pool. "We can't talk about this". I replied back as I fold my arms. "When can we then?" He asked as I got up and walked inside. I walked in the elevator to see Christian next to me and it shuts the door as we go up. He pushed a button and it stopped. "What did you do?" I asked as I moved to the corner. "I stopped it". He took a step closer and I looked at the floor. "Don't take another step". I was scared, he had hurt me and he could do did it again. "I'm not gonna hurt you". He then holds me by my waist and I placed my hand on his chest. "I can't-I have a plane to catch today". I lied. I was going to the shops and then I was the airport. "I know what you are lying". I looked on the floor as he then turns my head to his. "Don't you love me?" I looked in his brown eyes as it got dark each second I don't answer. "I don't even know who you are? I know a man that I had fell in love with when I was seventeen... Now, that man is gone because some other man came back and took over him". I felt tears falling down and I pushed the button as the elevator was moving again. I've him all my love in the past, what we did was illegal and I'm planning our son's wedding tomorrow. Avery is home now and I want to be there so she doesn't break any part of the house. It stop as I walked out and I walked to our room. I opened it to see the blinds as close, candles lit up on the shelfs and on the table with two glasses of wine and I turned to Christian as he shuts the door. "You did this?" He nodded as he walks towards me and he holds my hands. "I've been the way I was when I was with Ryan's mom... When we got married, it was the greatest thing I've ever done". I was falling back to him, but I can't they say sorry and they don't do it again, as they do it again. I wouldn't know if he really sorry. I grabbed my suitcase and I grabbed my clothes as I walked in the bathroom. I stripped as I then hop in the shower washing off the pool cloreen out of my hair. Soon, I finished and I hopped in my clothes. I put my clothes in the dirty bag in my other bag. I walked out and I stood at the door as Christian walked to me and I shook my head. "Goodbye Christian". I kissed him and I walked out.

Avery's POV

I was sitting and waiting for the doctor to came back. I've been feeling sick after I came home yesterday and it is not the jet-lack. She comes back as she sits on the chair. "Congratulations your having a baby". She said as Jack will be happy that this baby is his. My family are coming home tomorrow in the morning as then after that is the Hans and bucks night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry for the short chapter. I just got back to this book from writing HHMH- He Held My Hand and TH- The Hope's. The Hopes are being editing but there is a problem, which I have to email back wattpad since I have no internet at home but at school. I'm emailing them today and see what they say. Don't worry if you are reading the hopes I'm going to fix my problem and hopefully it can be fix.

-My Pretty Kittens