Frenna

Picture of Fred, Glenna, James and Blake

James's POV

I was working on my history project with Lydia as she was reading notes and I noticed that she had her pen on her lips. "What James?" Lydia asked as I laughed. "Nothing, I'm just stuck in this". I pointed out as she explained it out and mum walked in. "I'm sorry... James, I'm going out with your father and sister. Don't do anything stupid or break anything either". I nodded as mum walked out of the classroom. "Sorry". I said as she smiles. "It's okay, you should see what my dad does when guys come over to my place to study". I smiled as she puts her hair back. "Really, what does he do?" I asked as I take a sip of my coke. "He ends to get over protective and make up lame jokes as he repeats the same one over and over again until the guy thens stops talking to me after that". I shake my head. "My dad isn't funny either is his jokes". I admit as she shakes her head. "No he isn't James. He's funny and cool". I shrugged my shoulders as she started reading again until her phone buzzed as I saw her smile faded away. "What's wrong?" She looked at me as she smiles and I kissed her as I got on top of her, she placed her hands on my shoulder and my cheek. I pulled back as she walked out of the room and I walked to the tallboy. "You can't kiss her again!" I whispered as I yelled to myself and I saw her walking in. "I have-this thing I needed to do". I was trying to make up an excuse for her and not talk to her about the kiss. "More than studying for our tests?" Lydia asked as she grabbed the books and I nodded. She walked out as I saw her leaving the house and I stood against the door. So, I decided to go to bed and I fell into my bed as I soon fell asleep. I woke up hearing my phone rings as I pulled it to see ID was girlfriend.

"Hey girl"

"Hey baby"

"What's going on?"

"I need you at school showing off our love to everyone"

"Okay, I'll see you soon"

"Bye baby!"

I put the phone down as I got out of bed and I got ready for school. I walked downstairs in the kitchen to see Blake and Noel kissing. "Oh my god". I covered my face as I heard them gasped. I removed my hands as I saw Noel walking out and Blake walked to me. "Your lesbian?" She slapped me as I rubbed my cheek. "I'm bio, I like both genres". Blake said as I nodded and she walked out the house. I saw my dad in his football jersey and mum was in her cheerleaders outfit. "Its football season". Dad said as he swooped mum off her feet and I grabbed my football from the door. "Knock them out". Dad said as I walked out of the house and see my boy on my drive way. "Andy! My boy!" I got in the car and we did our handshake. "I heard what happened last night with blondie". He knows what about Lydia? "You fucked the blondie". Andy said as I rolled my eyes. "First, her name is Lydia and second, we did not have sex". I said as he smiles and nodded.

~*~

I walked into the hallway as my girlfriend jumped on me and she kisses me as I heard whispers. I pulled back to see Lydia looking as I looked at her and back at Lydia, but she was gone. "Hey sexy". Belinda said as she moved her hair back and she kisses my neck. "Hey, I need to talk to my teacher". She nodded as she kissed me, I caught up with Lydia as I pulled her into the janitor's closet and I shut the door. "What's wrong?" Her blonde hair was covering her face as I lift her head up and I moved her hair back. She pushed my hand away and I stood there. "You kiss me and then you kiss her". Lydia said as I relive what I did. "It's complicated". I said as she slapped me. "Then why did you even kiss me then?" I looked at her. "I don't know". I said as she looked at the door nob. "I thought you would not be with her and be with me". She was about to leave, but I pulled her to me as I wrapped my hands around her waist and I looked into her light green eyes. "I do want to be with you". I then placed my lips on hers as she wrapped her hands around my neck as I pulled her closer, I licked her lips as she opened her lips and my tongue went inside as mine met hers and they played. I placed my hands on her face as she gripped my shirt and she moved my hands as she played with my hair. I pulled back as I hold her tight and she smiles as she placed her hands on my shoulders. "I want to be with you and I don't care about her or what people say... I want to be you". She then smashed her lips into mine as my back touch the wall and I pulled back. "I want to be with the bad boy, who protects me from the people who are after and use me against you.... I don't want to be the girl who is a rag doll to you". I saw tears falling down her face. "I've been with bad boys before James. I've been raped as I got pregnant and I have to removed the egg from me and then the rest of them abused me or left me there to die". I kissed her tears. "My parents teach me how to treat a girl right as if what you just told me... They not know how to treat you right, but I'll never be like that". I said as I kissed her and I hold her hands as we walked out and I heard people whispering as I didn't care. I put my hand over her shoulders as she wrapped her hand around her waist and I kissed her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is short, but I couldn't help it since I'm watching Teen Wolf season five part two as I can't wait to see the last season as part of me is sad since it's the last season. I'm not a fan of supernatural as in the tv show Supernatural. My friends would talk about as I would listen I would get so damn confused and she don't ended to watch to find out. Previously, I watched watched bad neighbours one and two as the movies were great as I liked Zac Efron and Dace Franco characters as I thought their characters were hot. If you read the epilogue Avery have twin boys named Ian and Rorey. They died in a bus crash as I mentioned it in Brooke's and Christian's chapter.

If you haven't since Teen Wolf season five part two yet I think you should skip this part.

Theo last his pack as Hayden and Corey left Theo's pack as then the blind alpha helps Theo realise something's as  Theo killed Josh and then he kills Tracy as he now has no pack.

-My Pretty Kittens