Chapter 16 (Picture of Anastasia)

Jasmine's P.O.V

I was putting my makeup on and I walked out of my room downstairs to the kitchen. I made a jam sandwich and Lucas takes it as he ran off. Ricky walked in and he gave me a kiss. "Morning beautiful". Ricky said as he looks down at Kingsley pulling his pants. "Morning Kingsley". He said and I picked her up. "Jas". Kingsley said as I kissed her. "Can you say Ricky?" I asked as she said nothing. "Kingsley!" Avery came in and saw her with me. "Here". I said as I give Avery her and she walks away. "You know you didn't have to buy our dresses". I said as he holds me in his chest. "I wanted too... So, are you okay with staying the night with me after prom is over?" He asked. "Yep, I'll give you my bag". I said as mum gave him my bag. "I know about it, I won't tell dad". Mum said as walked to the office. "What will mum won't say to me?" I looked to see dad and I shrugged my shoulders as he walked to the office and shut the door. "So, I'll see you tonight". He said and kissed me. "Mmm, yet". I said as he walked out of the house. "Love you!" I yelled. "Love you too!" He yelled back as Fred tapped my shoulders. "What?" I asked with attitude. "Nothing, come on". He said as he pulled me out of the house, walking to school.

~*~

I was at my locker and I see Jake walking this way. "Hey baby". Jake said and I slapped him. "I'm not your baby! I have a boyfriend!" I shouted at him. He shuts my locker as he grabbed me by the neck and pinned me to the lockers. "Watch your tone". He said as Victor stood next to him as he wrapped his arms around Anastasia's bitches Lola Smith and Wendy Crow and they smiled. Then suddenly I fell to the floor as I see Fred full on bashing the shit out of Jake. "Touch my twin sister again I'll break you". He said and I ran out of the school as I ran to Ricky's place.

Ricky's P.O.V

I put the phone down as the doorbell rang and I opened it up to see Jasmine. "Hey". Jasmine said as she whips her tears. "Hey... what's wrong?" I asked as I hugged her and she kicked the door shuts. "The I was a dating a guy at my old school... is here and Fred and him got in a fight... I can't go tonight". Jasmine said as she cries. "Your not going alone, I'm coming with you". I said as I kissed her tears. "You'll will?" She asked. "Of I will". I said. "I love you". I said as she holds my hands. "I love you too". She said and kissed me.

~*~

We were making chocolate cake. "Ugh! I hate making icing". Jasmine said as I take off the baking paper from the cake. I walked to her as I wrapped my hands around her and she continued with the icing. I dipped my finger in and I licked it off. "It's for the cake Ricky". She said as I dipped and put it on her lips as she does the same to me. We licked our lips as she turned her body to me and she holds my face. I kissed her turned into a make out session on the kitchen floor.

Avery's P.O.V

I've dropped off Jasmine dress at Ricky's place and he had a nice place. I'm going to Braxton's and dragging him to my house. "But babe". Braxton wines as we got in my mum's car. "Stop complaining or you won't get some". I said as he smiles and I kissed him. "I knew that will work". I said as my mum started the car. "Hello Mrs Alexander". Braxton said as they both smiled. "Hello Braxton". Mum said as we drove home.

~*~

I was helping Jasmine with hair as she did Mackey and she did Glenna hair. "And... done". We said as we laughed at the same time. Then we did our makeup on as mum walked in the room. "You girls are looking beautiful... but don't get angry". Mum paused as she took a small breath. "They left to the school". She said as we hissed. "We are gonna give them a piece of our mind". Mackey said as she has a smirk on. We walked out of my room downstairs to see the boys and there jaws dropped. We walked to them, we slapped his arm and then we kissed them. "That's for leaving and that was for coming back". I said as we connected our fingers together. "I love you baby doll". Braxton said as I kissed him. "Shut up... but I love you too". I said as we walked to re car. "Mumma!" Kingsley said as I blow her a flying kiss and we got in the car. And he drives us to school.