Epilogue

Three Years Later

Christian's P.O.V

I was walking into my daughter room knowing my little girl Jassy isn't little anymore. "Dad, I'm not ugly". Jasmine said as I walked to her as I hold her hands knowing this was my Aunty dress she's wearing.

 Jasmine said as I walked to her as I hold her hands knowing this was my Aunty dress she's wearing

I notice she wasn't wearing her heels on. She puts her heels on

I hold her hand as we walked out of her room and downstairs to see my other princess and their friends in their red dresses

I see Kingsley is the flower and Rorey and Ian are the ring boys. I don't like the idea of having two of my grandsons both doing the same damn job, but they do everything together. We walked into the car as the girls went into the other car. "Dad, will you be okay if Ricky and I move two hours away from town?" She asked as I looked at her. "As long as I come and visit and also you come and visit". I said as she nodded and I pulled her for a hug. "I'm very proud of you sweetheart and never ever forget that". I kissed her forehead and she holds my hands. We soon had arrived at the church as I saw the girls at the front and we got out and Kingsley, Rorey and Ian walked inside first as then the girls and then I walked Jassy in. We stopped at the front as I didn't want to let her go. "Dad, you can let go now". I hold her hand tighter and I smiled. "Your my little girl". She whipped my tear as I didn't even know it. "I'm always going to your little girl". I nodded as I sat down with Brooke. "Who give this woman and man blessing?" The priest asked as I said we do as Brooke and I walked to them and we placed our hands over their hands.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I was going to be his wife and I can't wait until he starts talking. "We are gathered together on this amazing afternoon with Jasmine Alexander and Rick David as today they will exchange their vows for everlasting love". I looked at Ricky as he winked at me and I smiled. "Jasmine and Ricky take their vows today. We are witnessing the joyous loves of a new family, a family that will nourish and nurture through tow separate individuals growing together the common love. May their marriage bring to them peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known the hearts of all god children. Jasmine and Brooke both look forward to each new season of their marriage, as the world's looks forward to each brand new season of the year. And all of them bring them their own special moments and also memories you'll have too". He said as I looked at the floor and at my flowers. "An essential requirement for a good marriage is a strong bond, trust and a great friendship. Your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing". He continued talking and he soon asked us to face each other and we both smiled. "Ricky, will you take Jasmine to be your wife, your partner in life and your true love? Will you cherish her love and friendship now and forever? Will you trust and honour her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good and bad, in sickness and health as long as you shall live?" He asked Ricky as he takes the ring and he nodded. "I do". He answered as he slipped the ring on. "Jasmine, will you take Ricky to be your husband, your partner in life and your true love? Will you cherish him love and friendship now and forever? Will you trust and honour him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good and bad, in sickness and health as long as you shall live?" I hold his ring as I felt my tear falling. "I do". I slide the ring on as I jumped up and down knowing that we are going to be pronounced us husband and wife. Then soon Ricky pulled to him as I wrapped my hands around his neck and I kissed his lips as his hand on my face as we slowly pulled back. "I love you Mrs. David". He replied back as I kissed him again. "I love you too Mr. David". He then swooped me off my feet and carried me to the limousine. I stopped as I threw my bouquet up and I then I saw Glenna caught it as Fred wrapped his hand around her waist and he winked at me. We got into the car as he shuts the door, he pulled me closer and I kissed him. "There is something I want to tell you". I said as he opened a bottle of wine. "What is it?" He asked as I hold her chin and I kissed him. "I'm pregnant". I answered as he kisses me so hard. "We are going to be the best parents ever". He said as I giggled and kissed his hand. "Your going to be the best father and your gonna awesome with me too". I said as he rubbed my face. "We are awesome every single day". He kisses me as I rubbed his chest.

~*~

I was outside on a swing and I looked over the hills as it was beautiful. I got off as I walked to the fence, I hold on the fence, I looked down and I felt warm kisses on my neck. I turned to face Ricky as he pulled me to him and I smiled. "Are you ready to see everyone of my family who left me?" He asked me as I shake my head. "Look, I don't want to start an argument... But what if they are only here to get money out of you?" I looked down as he lift my head up and he kissed my forehead. "If they do, they can fucken leave and they can stay the hell away from us and including our little one". He said as he holds me and I rubbed my stomach knowing this baby is going to be in our lives and he or she is going to be loved. "Okay, lets go inside". We hold hands as we walked inside the hall as everyone was cheering and clapping their hands. "Let me present you! Mr and Mrs David". I heard my twin saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I hope you guys have enjoyed this second book to He Saved Me. I have been thankful for all of you guys reading the first book of this book. I hope you guys read more of my stories on both accounts.

-My Pretty Kittens