Chapter 10 (Picture of Justin)

Brooke's P.O.V

I was woken up by my granddaughter crying. I walked to Avery's room and picked her up. I rub her back and hold her head as she slowly clams down. I walked out of her room and looked out the window. And it's 5:30am in the morning and I have to go to work early anyway. Then Christian walks to us and he kissed me as he takes Kingsley from me. "She woke you up too?" I asked as he nods. "She woke you up, I'm sorry". Avery said. "It's okay sweetie". Dad said as he kissed both of them. "You go to bed I'll take her". Avery said as he takes Kingsley and walked to her room again. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he pulled my waist to him. "Your gonna come to bed?" I asked as I walked in. He followed me, I shut the door, I sat on the bed and I pulled him on top of me. I kissed him as he runs his hand up my shirt and he squeezed me. "When do you leave?" He asked. "At six... I just want to feel your warmth". I said as I wrapped my hands around his waist. He kisses my chest all the way to my lips and he rubs my face. Then my alarm clock sets off for 5:40am. "We'll finished this when I come back". I said as he said yes against my neck. He gets off me as I grabbed my clothes to the bathroom.

~*~

I was tying my hair up and put lip balm on. I put my shoes on and walk to my cabinet and take my briefcase. I see Christian put his pants inside out and I rolled my eye's at him. "What is it queen?" Christian asked. "Your pants are inside out... I would help, but I'll be late". I said as he walked to me. He placed his hands on my face and kissed me. "Good luck baby". He said. "Thanks baby". I said and kissed him again. I take my briefcase and walked out. I walked to my car and hopped in. I started the car and drove to work.

Christian's P.O.V

I done my business and washed my hands. I put my socks on and then grabbed my shoes. Then I put my shoes and put my tie on too. I ticked off the date on the calendar and this Friday is my birthday. I was going to be home all day while everyone will be out today and on my birthday. I walked out to see Kingsley on the floor and she sneezed. I picked her up and kissed her head. "Avery". I called her as her head popped out. "Yes dad?" Avery asked. "I'll look after Kingsley you go to school". I said as she nods. I walked downstairs and see Kingsley's chair on the kitchen bench top. It was from Ashton and he missed Avery yesterday at 4. I put Kingsley in the chair and buckled her in. She opens up her gorgeous blue eye's and she smiles. Then I take a picture of her and sent to very one in the family. "She has Avery's eyes dad". I turned to see Justin. I hugged him tight, it's been a long I saw him. "Justin Timothy Alexander, where have you been?" I asked as the girls hugged him. "I was at India and Italy... It was amazing!" Justin said as he tickles Kingsley and she smiles and laughs. And Avery was recorded this adorable moment. "We gotta go dad... I'll see you, Justin and Kingsley later. Good to have my big brother back and bye". Avery said and kissed Kingsley. Jasmine hugged us and left too. "Boys, get your asses up and go to school". I said as they grabbed a can of sprite and left.

I made myself a cup of coffee as Justin talked about this holidays after he finished college three years ago. "It was sad that there were people living in the streets". Justin said as I nod. "Your mother is pregnant". I said. "More siblings the more nieces and nephews dad... For you and mum is more grandchildren". Justin said as Ryan walked out of his room. Justin and Ryan were close and they did there handshake. "How are you man?" Ryan asked as he kissed Kingsley. "Good, I heard about Siena... She doesn't deserve you". Justin said and I nod as Kingsley smiles. "I met this gorgeous lady and her name is Sadie Lennox". Justin said as he shows a picture of her.

 Justin said as he shows a picture of her