Chapter 3 (Picture of Ryan)

Ryan's P.O.V

I came home late to see a man in my bed with my partner. Why do women say yes and then sleep with another guy in my house. "Morning future-". Siena came in and I cut her off. "Were over Siena, get your things and leave my house". I said as my phone rang. "Fine, have a nice life". She said and she walked away from me. "Okay, I'll see you around". I heard the guy walked out as she puts her bags down. She gave me the house key and the ring to me and left. My phone rang again so I had answered the phone call.

Me: Hello single Ryan speaking
Lucas: Hey it's Lucas
Me: What is going on?
Lucas: Last night dad slapped my face and we are moving five hours away from here
Me: Your lucky your brother coming to live with you. I had send my things in the house. I had chosen your rooms
Lucas: That's cool... Can you come with us to the house?
Me: I'm on my way now... See you soon

He cut off the call. I had to call a few people and they had already been sold. I had told them when I'm leaving and they can keep the furniture or they can sell it.

~*~

We were at the house. Mum was surprised I was going to live with them. I told them their rooms are upstairs and mum hugged me. "Ryan she doesn't know what she's going to be missing". Mum said and kissed my cheek. "She's right apparently there are hot girls around here". Lucas said as mum rolled her eye's. "I finally don't have to put up with Jasmine storing anymore". Avery said. "I don't start storing when I sleep". Jasmine said. "I'm going to deal with them". Mum said and walked upstairs. "Siena is a blind less bitch... You'll find a better girl than that one". Dad said as we walked upstairs. We walked in the master bedroom with a onsweet. Brooke was spinning around in circles and I get it on camera. Then dad joins her in and he kissed me as he span around. "Your face is priceless". Mum said as dad looks at me. "I'm going out now... bye". I said and walked out.

Brooke's P.O.V

I was unpacking my boxes of clothes and shoes. "Queen, I'm going to get lunch and come back". Christian said and kissed me. "King and while you are out check some schools while your at it". I said as he nods and walked out. I walked downstairs to see Ryan talking to a lady. "Hi I'm Naomi I live five blocks away". Naomi said. "I'm Brooke. Nice to meet you". I said. "Is this your husband?" Naomi asked. "No, I'm his stepmother". I said. "Mum! I need help!" A young girl walks in and we heard wow from Lucas. "Lucas this is Naomi". Ryan said as Naomi smiles at him. "This my foster child Mackey". Naomi said as Lucas was checking her out and Mackey smiled. Lucas had shown Mackey around the house as Ryan and I talked to Naomi. Then Christian walks in and shakes Naomi's hand. "I'm Christian". Christian said as he sat next to me.

~*~

We were walking out the door. "Thanks for coming". Lucas said to Mackey as she smiles at him. "Thanks for the heads up for the schools around here". Christian said. "No problem, if there's anything give me a call". Naomi said as Mackey walks out. Lucas shuts the door and smiles as Christian and I fold our arms. "I think I found my new girlfriend". Lucas said as he ran upstairs. Then Avery walked inside and slammed the door as she walked up. "Where were you princess?" Christian asked. "I went for a walk... I'm going". Avery said as we saw her walked to her room. I pulled Christian to our new room and we sat on the bed. I intertwined our fingers as he kissed the tattoo with his name on my wrist. "I love you". He said and he holds my chen. "I love you too". I said and kissed him. He pulled me to the bed and we stare at the ceiling as I rub his abs inside his shirt. "Remember, when they all said there first word and you got jealous". He said as I kissed his lips. "I wasn't jealous, I was just upset they all said daddy as there first word... Not mummy".  I said as he pulled my waist and kissed me. "Of course we both know otherwise". He said as he starts nibbling and kissing on my neck. "Fuck me". I said as he chuckles. "They will hear you". He said as I looked to see them standing there.