Chapter 20 (Picture of Wendy)

Christian's P.O.V

Two weeks later

The kids are on there break and I send them to the lake house. Ricky is babysitting them while he has his moments with Jasmine. I got some pictures of them having the time of there lives. I was driving to the hospital to see my Queen. She still hasn't woken up yet, I need her and I don't know what I would without her. Then our song comes on that we downloaded on a CD. "I know you never love the crinkles by your eyes". I sang. "The dimples on your back at the bottom of spin, but I love them endlessly". I stop at the lights. "I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. Oh it's you, oh it's you, they add up too. I'm in love with you and all theses little things". I sang as I started driving again. Soon, I arrived at the hospital and I parked the car at the parking lot. I got out and locked the car. I walked inside to her room as I walked in her room, I see Brooke looking out the window. "Christian". I heard her voice and I ran to her. She had tears in her eyes and I kissed her as I wrapped my hands around her. "King, I hate you for what you did". She said as she hugged me. "I know my Queen, I've been crying my eyes out because I wish I can go bac-". She cuts me off with a kiss. "I know... We lost the kids". She shut her eyes and tears were falling. "I know baby". She looked down and rubbed her stomach. "I've missed them". I kissed her and she rubbed my cheek. "I know baby, I've missing them too". I said as I sat on her bed.

"How are the kids doing?" She asked as I placed my hand on her thigh. "Upset about the triples and worried about you". I said as I looked out the window. "Christian, where are they?" I didn't answer her and then she turns my head to hers. "I forgive you baby.... Just don't do it again". I smiled at her and she kissed me. "I love you King". She said as I kissed her. "I love you too Queen". I said as we hugged and kissed.

~*~

We were at home and I hold Brooke by her waist. "I'm sorry my Queen". I said as she kisses me and I kissed her forehead. "It's okay... Just don't do it again". Brooke said as I smiled. "And you'll trust me right?" I asked as she nodded and I kissed her. We walked in the living room and the kids hugged us. "Mummy! Your okay". Lucas said as she kissed his cheek. "I thought I was mummy's boy". Justin said as they let go of us. "You boys are my babies". Brooke said as I kissed her cheek. "Get a room". Avery said as I picked up Kingsley. "Popa". Kingsley said as I kissed her head. "Kingsley, my favorite beautiful grandchild". I said as she giggles. "She's your only grandchild". Jasmine said as Avery takes Kingsley. "Are you having a baby? Is it a boy or girl?" Fred said as I hit his head. "I'm not pregnant!" She shouted as Ryan pulled her to his chest. "We are going out... Ryan your-"
"I'm not babysitting... I'm going on a date". Ryan said as Brooke folded her arms. "What? With who? Do I know her? What does she-?" I interrupted. "Brooke, how about you go to our room". I winked at her and she kissed me and walked away. "Ryan, soon I want to meet her". I said as he nodded and left. "I have work and I'll see you tomorrow.

Ryan's P.O.V

How am I going to tell them, I'm dating a girl who is in college for her last year. I walked to Justin's house and I saw a black tux on his bed. I changed into the tux and I fixed my hair. "Ryan?" I saw Justin walked in and he smiles. "Look good or not?" I asked as he gave me flowers. "You are fine... Give this to her". I nodded as I walked to my car and I sat in. I started the car and I buckled my seat belt.

~*~

I was at her house and I got out as I hold the flowers. I shut the door and I stood at the door. I admit I was nervous about this. I'm acting like a boy on his first date all over again. I rang the doorbell and she opened the door. She wasn't ready and I think I was early. "Hey Melanie". I gave her the flowers and I kissed her cheek. "Hey, thank you". Melanie said as we walked inside. "I'm early?" I asked as I shut the door and she nodded. "It's okay, but I get to do this". She puts the flowers down, she walked to me as she wrapped her hands around my neck and I held her waist. I moved my head closer to her, she pulled my head down and we kissed. "I've been craving your lips for months". She said as I smiled and kissed her again. "I have too... Now, please get ready". I said as I squeezed her butt as she kisses me. "Fine". She walked to her room as I was at the kitchen. Soon later, she came out in her peach pants and a white sleeve crop top. Damn, she is so beautiful and I'm in my last year of med school. I'm going to be a doctor Alexander. I hold her hands and I leaned closer to her. "Do you have to look damn hot?" I asked as she giggles and kissed me. "Your the hot one... I mean". I kissed her as I put her on the counter and she wrapped her legs around me. "It's already 2pm... We can finish this later". I said as she nodded and we walked to my car.