Chapter 21

Brooke's P.O.V

I was out of bed and I streaked as I see the kids leaving and I felt two arms around me as I felt warm lips on my neck. "Morning Queen". Christian said as I looked at him and kissed him. "Morning King". I said as I turned my body and wrapped my hands around his neck. "You look amazing". He said as I giggled and I kissed his jawline. "Why thank you". I said as we sat on the bed. "So, the kids are gone but Kingsley is sleeping". I nodded and he gave me a wet kissed on my back. I jumped up and I walked to the bathroom as I whipped my back with my towel. I was hearing Christian laughing as I threw him my towel and he was still laughing. "I'm taking my Kingsley to work with me". He stops laughing and he got on his knees in front of me. He holds my hands and kissed him. "Stay longer, I'm craving for your lips". I smiled as I kissed him. "Happy?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him. "No". He gave me a passionate kiss as I wrapped myself around him, he held me by much butt and our lips moved in perfect sync. I pulled back as we caught our breaths and we kissed again as it then moved in perfect sync. He puts me on the bed and he got on top of as he pulled back. I looked in his eyes as I smiled and he did too. "Are you happy now?" I asked. "Ecstatic baby". He leaned closer, I pulled his chin and I kissed him.

I rubbed his shoulders and I then traced his lips. "Why do you have to be so hot?" I asked as he chuckles. "I don't know, but I know you like this". I nodded and we kissed as I heard crying. "I'll get little Kingsley ready for you". He said as he kissed my cheek and walked out. I walked to my closet and I grabbed my outfit.

 I walked to my closet and I grabbed my outfit

I changed into them and I put my scarf on. I put my black heels and I tie my hair up as I walked to Avery's room to see Christian trying not to get upset. "Kingsley, princess, stay still". He said as she moved her legs and hands. "Baby, let me". I take the pants and I put it on her. "Nana". She said as she smiles. "Kingsley". I said as I put her Batman jumper on. "I think batgirl was cute as a baby like you". I said as I tickle her and she giggles. "My girls are looking fabulous". Christian said as I picked her up and I kissed his cheek. "Why don't you get ready?" I asked as he nodded and walked out. I walked her downstairs to the office. I pointed at Avery as she said momma. "Momma! Nana momma!" She said as I put her in her pram. "She's at school". I said as she smiles. I have a happy grandchild and I saw a box in the shelf. I take it and I saw a ring. "That's for you". I turned to see Christian and damn it Janet, he's hot. He walked to me and he takes the ring and I put the box down. "It was a surprise for you". He puts my ring on and I kissed him. "Popa! Nana!" We walked to Kingsley and she was started to cry. He picked her up as he calms her down and I hold her teddy. "Keykey". She said as she streaked her hands for her. She takes her and he puts them in the pram again.

~*~

I pushed the pram with Kingsley to my office. I see my client in my office. I saw Mr. Gorilla and I see his sister Mrs. Sanford. "Hello Brooke". Mr. Gorilla said as I put Kingsley next to my desk. I shake his hand and her hand too. "How are you doing?" He asked. "Good, thought I might take my granddaughter to work since my husband been at home for a while". I said as I sat on my chair. "Nana". I looked at Kingsley and I picked her up and say back down. "This is Kingsley". She looked at them. "So, you know why I called you?" Mr. Gorilla asked.

Avery's P.O.V

I was eating a cookie and I see Braxton kissing a girl. He walked away from her and he walked to me. "Avery". I looked at him and I slapped him as he looked down. "You saw?" I nodded and Lucas pinned him to the wall. "Ever come near her again I'll punch you". Lucas said as he nodded and walked away. "We're over". I said as I saw a guy looking at me and I smiled. "She's mine dark boy". A fair boy said as he rolled his eyes and walked away. I walked to the bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror. "I'm just Avery Alexander with a daughter". I said as I saw Jasmine walking in. "Hey, your okay?" I nodded and walked out.

~*~

I was doing my homework for the first time and I saw dad walking in. I put my book down, he pulled me into a hug and cried in his chest. "Daddy, he kissed another girl". I said as he rubbed my back and continued to cry.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I was waiting for Ricky at his front door. I saw his car and he parked it on his driveway as I smiled. He walked to me and I got up as I kissed him. He looks sad and I rubbed his head. "Hey baby girl". Ricky said as he unlocked the door and pulled me inside. "Hey Ricky". I said as I put our bags on the floor. He pulled me to the couch and I sat on his lap. "I've missed you". I said as he smiles and said same. "I fell asleep and I had a dream about us... And I woke up with water on my pants". I shook my head and I kissed him. "I've been craving for you". I said as he smiles and kisses me. He then got on top of me and I wrapped my hands around him. "Well, I'm here now". Ricky said as we were kissing each other. I then rubbed his chest up and down and he licked my lip. "Baby girl, let my take your body down". He said as I giggled and he kisses and nibbled my neck hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry for a short chapter. I've been busy with my life. Please forgive my ass, but if your my friends that I normally say to them. "Stuck your forgiveness up your dignity butt! Bitch!"

I only say that when someone pissed me off. Anyway, enjoy and I'm sorry once again.

-My Pretty Kittens