Chapter 26

Recap
We hit each other's and take a sip as I looked at the menu. "Remember who I said if you keep talking about that?" She asked as I chuckled and nodded. "Don't stop". She said as I nodded. "What do you want to eat?" I asked as she said we will share something big.

I can't remember what Mackey's last name is so this is her new surname

Enjoy, now to the story we shall go
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooke's P.O.V

Christian and I were in his office as he was choosing his PA. I stood next to him and place my hand on his shoulder as he then looks at me. "Yes King?" I asked as he pulled me to his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. "I want you Queen". Christian said as his arms went up my body and I sighed. He unbuttons my shirt and I giggled as he started kissing and nibbling on my neck. "Let's take this to the room". I said as he carried me to the other room and he shuts the door and I had locked the door. I walked to the window as I closed the blinds and I felt his arms around me. I pushed my skirt off and I turned my body to his as he take my hair out and I kissed him as I unbutton his shirt. "You have to do this now?" I asked as he nodded and I pushed shirt off. I unbutton the bottom of my shirt and he threw it off me.

(This is going to get dirty! Skip if you don't like dirty. But kittens, one day you might or will go through this stage)

"Calvin Klein bra and underwear babe". He said as I unbutton his pants and pushed it down. I walked to his drawer and grabbed a condom. He opened the package and he puts it on as then he pulled me to the bed. He holds my legs and he rubbed my legs. He kisses my clit and I sighed as I moved my hands around the bed. "Christian, that's so sensitive". I said as he pulled back and smiles. "But you love it though". He said as he go's back to me and I sighed again. "Oofff courrrse". I sighed as pulled his head to mine and I kissed him. He gets on top of me and I pulled back as he puts his hands on the bed near my arms. "Brooke?" I moved down as I pulled his boxers off and I massaged his dick. "Baby girl, don't stop". He moans as I continued doing it and he moans louder. "Would they hear?" I asked as shook his head. "They can't hear what we are saying or making any sounds". He said as his dick was near my mouth and I then put my mouth on his dick as I started sucking him. "Brrooooke". He moans as I started doing it harder and he moans more. I pulled back and he pulled my up as I smiled. "You love this love shit". I said as he nodded into a kiss.

I pushed his boxer on the floor and threw my underwear on the floor. I looked at him as I pulled him closer, he pulled off my bra and he threw it on the floor. He kisses my boob as I moaned and I played with his hair. "Baby boy". I moaned as he pulled back and kisses my other boob. He pulled back and I got on top of him. I placed one hand on his chest and the other on his leg and he placed his hand on my thigh. "Let's do it baby". He said as I sat on him and he smiles. I jump on him as he moans which makes me smiles. I did it fasted and then he got on top of me as he chuckles. He sat on me as he moved closer, he holds his dick and he moves it in my clit as that's when I moaned. "Chrriisssstiaan". I moaned and he kisses me stomach. "Brooke?" He asked as he got on top of me and he makes his way. "I love you". I said as he kisses me and I wrapped my hands around him. "I love you too". He said as we both moaned in each other's mouths and I played with his hair.

~*~

I woke up in the bed and the blanket over me. I saw a note on my phone and it was from Christian.

To Brooke,
I had a meeting I needed to go too. You fell asleep when I started to get ready. I'll be back soon and we can finish what we left off my sexy Queen

I put the note down and I saw Christian peeking. I smiled at him as he walked in, shut the door and locks it too. He pulled off his shirt and got on top of me. I put my hands behind my head and he kisses my neck. "Had a nice sleep?" Christian asked as I smiled. "It would've if I was asleep in your arms". I said as he smiles. I turned my head, he tilted his head to mine and a gave me a passionate kiss. I pulled back and sat up as I pulled him for another kiss. He sat next to me and we wrapped our hands each other as he kisses me. "We should get home since the kids would be there". He said as I rubbed his chest. "In two hours please?" I asked as he chuckles and he gets me up and he put my my underwear on as he kisses my waist and the leaving a mark. "Always leaving a mark there". I said as he puts my bra on. "We can go to the hills and we can stay there for a while". I kissed him as I button my shirt and he puts my skirt up. I put my heels on and I fixed my hair as we walked out. I looked out the window and I felt two arms around my waist. "My Queen, don't be mad". Christian moved my hair behind my ear. "I'm not mad and really tired". I said as he kisses my cheek. "Then let's go home then". I looked at him and we walked out, walked downstairs and walked to the car. He puts me at the back and he shuts the door after he got in. "Christian?" I asked as I sat up and pulled closer as I traced his lips. "This is my parking lot and since I own this place". He smashed his lips into mine and I unbutton his shirt. He then got on top of me as I traced his abs and he kisses my neck.