Chapter 34

It's Halloween

Brooke's P.O.V

I was still feeling jet lag since I got back from my holiday. My family was invited to Christian's company's partner Halloween party. Christian and I are going as Popeye and I'm the lady who I forgot her name. I walked downstairs to see Christian and Jasmine hugging as the rest of our kids joined the hug and I ran to them as I hugged my Fred. We broke up as I kissed each of them heads. I made some coffee as the phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello Kitty Brooke"

"Who is this?"

"Your Prince Charming"

"I already have a Prince Charming... Tell me who the hell are you!?"

"Go and see if your granddaughter"

I went to see Kingsley as I kicked the door down and she and all of her things were gone. I ran downstairs as I answered it again.

"Where the hell is she!?"

"She is with me as well as her mother in a separate room"

"Put her on the phone, you druggie"

"She only said help me and she hates you"

He or she cut the line and I ran to my room as I grabbed my stuff. Then I saw Christian walking in and shuts the door. "Baby, what's going on?" I looked at him. "Our daughter and granddaughter aren't here". I said as I put my undercover things in my brief case. "You should come too". I added as I sat on my bed. "I saw our daughter and granddaughter in bed sleeping". Christian said as I pulled him closer to me. "Have I ever lied to you about our children? No, so don't say that I have no idea what I'm talking about". I felt my tears falling and he kisses my forehead. "I'm trying to get you upset... I know who has her". I looked at him.

Avery's P.O.V

I was waiting to see his stupid face again. I heard my baby crying for me as I couldn't go to her. "Kingsley, don't worry baby! I'm coming for you!" I yelled as I kept kicking and punching the door. Then the door open as Victor sat me on the chair and he then tied my hands behind the chair. "Your not going anywhere". Victor snapped as I spat on his face. "Get away from me". I gritted through my teeth as he chuckles and walked away as he slammed the door shut.

Jack's P.O.V

I was putting up the two cots for my twins since Avery told me we're having twins. Then my phone rang as it was unknown.

"Hello, this is Jack"

"Hello Jackson, I have your girls with me"

"Who the hell are you?"

"I am surprised you don't know me"

I then remembered that stupid voice and my phone rang again.

"Victor, tell me where the are now!"

"Jackson, I'm Lana Derek. I need your help to track down Avery Alexander and her daughter Kinglsey Alexander"

"How do I know your not lying to me?"