Chapter 28: Part One

Christian's P.O.V

I was having a shave before Brooke wakes up. I washed my razor and I put it away as I saw Brooke turned her body to face the window. I washed my face as I grabbed my towel and whipped my face. I put the towel down as I felt two arms around my waist and warm lips on the back of my neck. "Morning Christian". I saw Brooke and she was wearing my shirt on. "Morning Brooke". I said as I pulled her to me and I kissed her. "Morning breath". She said as I kissed her again. "So? If I want to kiss you, I'll kiss you". I said as I smiled at her and she rubbed my chest as she played with my chest hair. "Is there a problem with that?" I asked as she shook her head as she leaned closer and I hold her chin. "T-there's n-no problem s-sir". She stumbled what she was saying and I kissed her. I pulled back and I started unbuttoning the shirt as I saw her wearing one of her lace bra which was my favorite one. "God! Damn Brooke, why do you have to wear this one?" I pushed the shirt off and she pulled me to the bed. "Does red still looks good on me?" She fell back and I got on top of her. "Oh, yeah still looks God damn amazing on your sexy body". I said as I pulled her underwear down and I pushed it back up. "Christian, what is wrong?" She asked as I got off her. "We can do that later, we have a plane to catch". I said as she pulled me closer and I kissed her. "It's a private plane... The same one we went on our honeymoon". I said as she wrapped her legs around my waist and I rubbed my hands on her thighs. I bit my lip as she leaned closer and kisses my neck. "B-Brooke". My fingers trailed up her back as she smashed her lips into mine and I pulled her closer to me. "We need to get the kids ready and we need to get ready". I said as we heard a knock on the door. "Dad! Mum! We are all ready! Avery and Kingsley already left and they said bye!" I heard Lucas shouting as Brooke smiles. "We will be down there soon". Brooke shouted back as I kissed her and she walked to the closest. She grabbed a dark blue tie-die jumpsuit.

I grabbed my shirt and put it on me as well as I put my pants on too

I grabbed my shirt and put it on me as well as I put my pants on too. I saw Brooke at the mirror putting her hair up as I saw the necklace. I walked to her and I put the necklace her as she smiles and she kisses me. "I'll make your tea because we leave in ten minutes". I said as she nodded, grabbed our bags, walked downstairs and I put the bags with the kids. I see them in the kitchen as I saw Ricky, Mackey and Glenna walking in. "Hello Mr. Christian". They said as we walked to the kitchen. I started to make tea for Brooke and she walked in as she kisses my cheek and I gave her tea. Soon, it was time to leave and Ricky and I put our bags in the car.

~*~

Marcus parked the car and opened the door on Brooke's side as we got out and then my other driver came with the others. I hold Brooke by her waist as she does the same with me and I kissed her forehead. "Hello Mr and Mrs. Alexander, I'm McKenzie". She said as Brooke holds me tighter and I nodded as she clicked her fingers as two men came and they take our bags. "You have ten minutes to settle and we leave at seven". McKenzie said as Lucas ask her a question. "How long is the flight Ms. McKenzie?" Lucas asked as he wrapped his arms around Mackey. "Around two to three hours". She said as we followed her inside and Ricky was looking straight ahead. I see one of the stuff staring at him and he looks uncomfortable. "We will scan you and then you can go in the plane". McKenzie said as I nodded and I walked to the stuff who is still staring at Ricky. "Hello may I ask you why you are staring at my daughter's fiancé?" I asked as her jaw dropped and she folded her hands. "As if he'll propose to a young girl who is your daughter". She said as I had chuckled and she raised an eyebrow at me. "He's gonna be my son in law... What's your name?" I asked as she giggles. "I'm Mary McKinnon". She said as Jasmine walked over and she looked at Mary with her wide eyes. "You stay away from Ricky and me". Jasmine said as she laughed and I hold her hands from doing anything. "You know your funny one aren't you". Mary said as Ricky walked over. "Mary don't put things in my father-in-law head or my girl's head and stay away or I'll say to the police for harassment". Ricky hissed as she went to kiss him as he blocked her and she then walked away. "We need to go on the plane". He said as we walked to the way to the plane.