Chapter 23: Part Three

Ryan's P.O.V

I had grabbed Kingsley's new nappy and she smiles. "Come on, let's show Mel how you like me". I said to Kingsley as she smiles and I take off her nappy as it stinks. "God Kingsley, did you eat three cans of beans?" I asked as I felt two arms around me and Kingsley giggles. "When she's asleep I want you on the couch please?" Melanie asked as I kissed her cheek. "Is there a reason?" I asked as she shook her head and kisses me. "No". Kingsley said as we laughed and I put her clean nappy on. "You did not say that?" I asked as she said no. "I think she's jealous". Melanie said as I picked her up. "You want a kiss?" I asked as she giggles. "Yes! No!" She said as I kissed her cheek. "Or we can be in bed upstairs near Kingsley". I said as Melanie grabbed the cot  over to the bed. I sat down and she puts Kingsley in her lap. I started reading Cinderella to Kingsley as I played with her fingers. "She and the Prince lived happily ever after". I said as Kingsley shuts her eyes and I took her and put her in her bed. I put the blanket over her and I laid next to Melanie. I kissed her nose and she unbutton my shirt as I kissed her cheek to her neck. "There's something I need to tell you". I looked at her and I hold her chin. "What is it babe?" I asked as she intertwined her fingers with mine. "I'm pregnant". I kissed her as I got on top of her and she wrapped her hands around me. I pulled back as we caught our breaths and I kissed her forehead. "I'm happy". The only thing that came out of my mouth was I'm happy. What's wrong with you Ryan? What did dad said when he found out when he found out about Justin, Avery, Lucas and the twins? "I'm happy that I'm having a baby, but you'll be looking after her or him". I shook my head and kissed her. I looked at her and she rubbed my face as I bit her finger. "It's a boy Melanie". I said as she said or a girl. "No it's deffenly a boy". I said as she pulled my chin back down and started kissing me. She moans as I pushed off her skirt and she pulled off her top. I threw it to the floor. "I want to feel your warmth". She said as I pulled the covers over us. I pushed off my pants as well as my shirt and threw it on the floor too. I pulled her closer as I trailed my fingers all over her body. My lips were against her neck and I kissed her down her chest. I grabbed her boob and she kisses me as her fingers trailed up my arm. She played with my hair and I kissed her chest and down to her stomach.

~*~

I was feeding Kingsley and she shows her tiny fingers as she placed them on my hand. "You are going to be a great dad". I looked up at Melanie and she had her silk robe on as she sat next to me months couch. "I know, you'll be a great mum". I said as I kissed her and she placed her hand on my chest. I gave her the bottle and I put Kingsley on my chest as I tap her back and she burped. "That is cute". Melanie said as I kissed her cheek. "That is not cute, when she sneezed it's cute". I said as she closed her eyes. I put her in her playpen and I sat down next to Melanie. I pulled out the robe and I got on top of her. "That is sexy on you". I said as I kissed her neck.

I kissed her waist and she smiles. "Why thank you". She said and I kissed her and she smiles. "Our boy is going to be brave and tough". I said as she said or our daughter. "Baby, it's going to be a boy". I said as she giggles.

Justin's P.O.V

I was having a shave as Sadie wears my long sleeve shirt. God, that woman looks good in my clothes. I washed my razor and I whipped my face with my hand towel. I put it away and I walked to Sadie as she holds my hands. "Sadie? Sade? Sadelyn?" She snapped out and I kissed her cheek. "Sorry, yes Justin?" She asked as I picked her up and put her on the back as she giggles. "Nothing". I said as she plays with my hair. "I'm pregnant Jus". I looked at her and we kissed. "Then everyone is going to see that bump of yours in the wedding dress". I said as she smiles. "Yeah, and then we are going to be a family". She said as I pulled her closer. "And you both will be an Alexander". I said as I kissed her. "I'm never ever gonna regret the day I saw your gorgeous blue and brown eyes". She kissed me and I rubbed her side. "Your the only one... I want to be with". I said as she had tears forming and I kissed her forehead. "Baby girl". I said as she smiles. "I love you Justin Timothy". She said as I smiled. "I love you too Sadie Olivia". I said.