Chapter 12 (Picture of Glenna)

Jasmine's P.O.V

I woke up in Ricky's arms. I sat up and I felt warm kisses on my shoulders and neck. "Morning GF". Ricky said. "Morning BF". I said as I get top of him. "I'm not going to school". I said as he starts kissing my neck.

 I said as he starts kissing my neck

"You need to go". He said against my neck. "School can survive without me". I said as he moved his head to mine and I kissed him. "Are you sure? You might get in trouble". He said. "Yeah, but I'll say I wasn't feeling well". I said. "But you'll be alone in the house". He said. "I don't care as long I get to see you later tonight, then I'm good BF". I said as we walked to the bathroom. He done his business as I brushed my teeth and then my hair. He washed his hands and he tied my hair up. He wrapped his hands around me and kisses my lips. "Maybe... I don't... if you are ready". I knew what he was trying to say. "Maybe". I said. Maybe! Maybe! Make up your damn mind Jasmine! Do you want too or you don't want too!?

I walked to the kitchen and made two cups of coffee. "Baby girl, I can you... Nevermind". He said and I give him his cup of coffee. I kissed him and he slapped my ass asbo gasped. "You didn't Ricky". I said as I put the cup down and he does the same. "Yeah, I did babe". He said and I pushed him as he fell on the couch. I jumped on him and he placed his hands on my neck. "What time do you leave?" I asked. "At 10:30... It's not that far so I walk". He said and kissed him. "How about I walk with you?" I asked as he smiles. "That would be nice, but there are kids around your age will check you out and I don't them seeing you beautiful". He said. "Then you'll get jealous". I said, I got off him and ran to his room to change. "Will not babe!" He yelled.

 "Will not babe!" He yelled

I put my outfit on. I put my black short socks on and then I put shoes on too. I put on my eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick on. I re-did my black nail polish as well. I can nails for twenty minutes and did my hair.

 I can nails for twenty minutes and did my hair