Chapter 33 (Heath Ledger & Bethany Love)

Brooke's POV

I was still waiting for my flight since it was delayed yesterday and since I'm married to a famous jackass they are letting go home for free. (A.N: I'm not sure if famous celebrities get free flights home. If not I'm making it happen in this book. Back to the story)
I sat the flight attendant walking to me and she takes my bag as she walked away. I walked after her as I heard running and I turned to see Christian. "Christian". He walked to me as he holds my face and he crashed his lips into mine. I kissed him back as then our lips moved in sync and I wrapped my hands around his neck and he then holds me by the waist. "I'm so sorry for everything I have done. I'm not ready to let go of the my lover". I felt a tear falling as I whipped his tear away and I kissed him. "If I stay what would happen?" I asked as he smiles. "I'll treat you right and I won't ever hurt you. I love you". I wear a weak smile. "I love you too". We kissed and I rested our heads together as he holds my chin. "Your my world Brooke... I'm never gonna hurt my wife. I'm not gonna let go of our valves". He said as I smiled. He takes my bag and he walks back to me. "I've booked a hotel and we can stay for a while". He winked at me as we walked out and I stopped him as I kissed him.

Sadie's POV

I had twins a few weeks ago a boy named Heath Ledger Alexander and a girl named Bethany Love Alexander. My mother is gonna be looking after the twins. They weren't supposed to come out of me yet, they decided to come out in eight months. Today is girls night, I'm not gonna see my father and mother in law since they are away somewhere making up. I put on Signs by Skate and Sammy featuring Ty Alaxandar on music player. I carried Heath as he opened his eyes and his eyes was bright blue as he then smiles. "Hey Heath, daddy is going to be here". I said and I kissed his head. "Your my little boy". I rubbed my finger on his cheek and his smile got bigger until you can see his gums. "Babydoll, I'm home". I turned to see my soon to be husband. He kissed me as he wrapped his arm around my waist and he rubbed Heath's head. "Daddy is here". Justin said as I smiled and he turns my face to face him. "I've been missing you". We heard Bethany crying and Justin went to her as he carried her over to me and Heath. Bethany eyes were dark green as she rest her tiny head on Justin's shoulder and she threw up. "All part of my babygirl's life". I giggled and I saw my mum walking in. "Hey Tiffany". Justin greeted as my mum take Bethany from him and Justin walked away. "Hi mum, where is dad?" I asked as dad walked in and he takes my boy. "Hey pumpkin, I see my granddaughter had a accident with her father". I saw Justin walking in his blue suit and fuck, he is hot. He saw me looking at me and he winked as my cheeks went red. "I'm going to get ready and I made both of yours favourite food". I pulled Justin to our room as I shut our door. "Do you always had to look hot?" I asked as he pinned me to the wall and I rubbed his arms. "Well, babydoll you are my everything and I'm gonna be hot until we both die as we still look hot together as ghosts". I giggled and I unbutton his two top shirt as I ran my fingers up and down. "Beautiful". I looked at him and I kissed him. "We ate getting married in three weeks and I can't wait". I had a huge smile as he smirks and his hand railed up my chest as I giggled. "Well, I'm going to take you down when we got time alone before I take you and our children away". I pushed him to the bed and I walked to my closet. "Where are you going with my sisters and Melanie?" I grabbed my outfit from the bag as well as my heels. "To a restaurant". I said as they were planning something and I got no clue. "Go before my brothers in law think something bad has happen". I kicked his ass as he grabbed mine. "Don't worry about them... I'm just worried about your surprise from my sisters and Melanie". He walked out as I pulled him back. "No kisses?" He chuckles and I pulled him closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry it's short since I've been busy with exams and year ten transition week which ends today and tomorrow I have to confirm for my subjects. I had forgotten what I was writing this about. So, Justin and Melanie got to have fun at girls night and boys night.

-My Pretty Kittens