Chapter 7 (Picture of Jasmine)

Christian's P.O.V

It has been four weeks since the death of Kandahar. Brooke has tried to help Jasmine with her studies, but all Jasmine thinks about is Kandahar. I was doing my morning routine and I kissed Brooke's forehead. She was still sleeping because she was busy with work. I walked downstairs to see Jasmine pouring juice and she wasn't watching. "Jasmine, your spilling the juice". I said as she puts it down and cleans the mess. "We're going bye". They said and walked out. "Jasmine princess". I called her as she looked at me and starts crying. She threw the paper towel in the bin and washed her hands. I hugged her, I turned the tape off and she hugged me back. "Sh... I'm here sweetheart". I said as I hold her tighter. "I miss him dad". Jasmine said as Brooke comes in. She hugged us and kissed her head as she rubs her back. "I know". Brooke said. "Before I met your mother... I was in love with someone else and she dead... And I know that she wouldn't want me to be sad. Kandahar, wouldn't want you to be sad as much as we don't to see you sad". I said as I whipped her tears and Brooke rubs her shoulder. "I'm going to school... Before I get detention". She said as she walked out. "Morning King". Brooke said as I hugged her. "Morning Queen". I said as I turned the kettle on.

She made me coffee and tea for herself as she gave me mine. "Thanks baby". I said as she takes a sip of her tea. I was thinking about Jasmine and Braxton. "What are you thinking about?" Brooke asked as she puts her hand on my shoulder. "My princess Jasmine". I said as I slipped out a tear and I take sips of my coffee. "She is going to be alright... She has us if needs us for her, you know that right?" She asked as I nod and kissed. I take my last sip and we walked to the kitchen again. I washed the cups as Brooke wrapped her hands around me. "Your worried about something". Brooke said as I dried my hands. "How long have we been married for?" I asked. "Ten years". She said as our noses touched. "And I'm not very worried... I'm just worried a little bit, my queen". I said as we walked to the office. I sat on the chair as Brooke sat on my desk and I put my hands on her thighs. "I love you". I said as the door was kicked to the ground and I pulled Brooke to me. And we saw Harrison and Aria I think. "Hello the odd couple still together ew". Yep it's Aria alright. "Get out of our house". Brooke said as Aria knocked off the shelf down. "We have a mission and we are not going anywhere". Harry said as he walked to us. "If you step one more step... I'll break your neck". I said as they walked out. I turned to Brooke and I hugged her tight.

Avery's P.O.V

I was at table as I eating my box of fruit salad. Then Braxton and Lucas came over to me as they sat on the chairs. "Hey". I said and kissed Braxton. "I'm worried about Jasmine". Braxton said. "She's going to be alright". Lucas said as Fred sat down. "I don't think so, because I heard she was kicked out of class three times in two weeks". Fred said. "Can you please fucken stop talking about me!" We looked up to see Jasmine. "Jasmine, we are-". She cuts me off. "I know your worried about me... I know who fucken did it! And I'm going to kill him". Jasmine said. "Then who was it then?" Fred asked. "It was Jake". She said as she looked at me. "It can't be Jake... He is my best mate". Lucas said. "Dad and mum hated him... And he told me were next to die". I said as Lucas was looking at me. "Your lying". Lucas said as I crossed my hands. "He said to me in person... He's a jealous person". I said as Lucas walked out. "Fine, then don't believe me". I said as he put the finger at me. And I was trying to relax for my child's sake. Then the bell rang and we walked to class.

I walked to my maths class to see Jake talking to our teacher. We all had taken our seats as Jake stood in front of us. "Hey Avery". He said as I fold my arms. "Everyone this is Jake... Make him feel welcome and Jake sit next to Avery since your friends". Our teacher said as Braxton stood in front of him. "Your sitting in my spot". Braxton said as I grip my book. "I forgot that's his spot, so Jake move to the other side of Avery". She said as Braxton looks at him as he moved to the other side. I moved my table next to Braxton's and he placed his hand on my belly. Then Lucas comes in the classroom and called our teacher outside. I looked over to see Jasmine and Jacinta fighting. I walked out of the room and pulled Jasmine off her. "If you ever talk about him again! I'll break your neck you bitch!" Jasmine said as I pulled her to locker. "What the hell?" I asked as she cries. "She was talking about Kandahar and how he is a man whore". Jasmine said as I hugged her and rubbing her back. "Avery, you got Jasmine". My teacher said and walked in class. Then Braxton and Lucas came over to us. Then Jasmine hugged Lucas and I hugged Braxton as I rubbed Jasmine's back. "Please let me kill Jacinta". Jasmine said. "And you end up landing in jail like grandma Lisa, never Jas". Lucas said and kissed her head. "How about we go hang out tonight at my place?" Braxton said. "We are all grounded from the day we moved here until on Saturday". I said.