Chapter 35-Part: 2

Justin's P.O.V

I was standing at the front of the church as I was watching everyone walking inside and I walked inside the room as I was going to shake off my nerves. Sadie's dad walked in the room as he stood in front of me. "Hi dad". I said as from now, I have to call him that until I pass or if I get divorce and which I hope not. "Your gonna be my son now... So, whatever you did as a bachelor is over and I hope you never hurt my baby girl". I shake his hand and I promise him I would not ever do that. "I'll see you out there". He walked out as I saw dad walked in and I hugged him. "Ready to be at the front as I heard they are coming". I nodded as we walked out and I hugged mum. "My baby boy is all grown up and I'm so proud of you". I kissed her forehead as I pulled her for another hug. They walked to the front of the church as they sat down and I walked to the front as I shake hands with the priest. I Riley playing the piano as I saw my niece and my daughter dropping the rose petals down as my sisters walking down and my eyes laid on my girl walking with her dad. She stood next to me as her dad let's go of her. "Who gives this bride to marry today?" The priest asked as her parents came up and they then sat down with her brother and sister. "Ladies and gentlemen and also children... We are here today to witness two soul mates will become one Sadelyn and Justin". He spoke as Bethany started crying and Avery takes her out to calm down as Heath waves to them as Bethany waved back. "As Justin and Sadelyn take their vows today l, we are witnessing the joyous love of a new family, a family that will nourish and nurture through two separate individuals growing together the common love. May their marriage bring to them peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known the hearts of all god children. Justin and Sadelyn both look forward to each new season of their marriage, as the world's looks forward to each brand new season of the year. And all of them bring them their own special moments and also memories you'll have too". The priest added.

"An essential requirement for a good marriage is a strong bond, trust and a great friendship. Your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day". He paused and he had continued talked and then Thomas asked to face each other and put our hands on each other as I faced him we both smiled. "You may say your vales". I went first. "Sadie, I couldn't ask for a better partner to be with or be standing right here with someone else... You are the only one who knows me and I fell in love again after the heart break I was in seven years ago. You have me two beautiful children as I want them to know they are worth it as you know I felt I wasn't sure if I was worth enough for anyone. Until I met you, I had a feeling that I'm worth for you". I said as she had a tear falling down. "Justin, you knew the pain I was in many years ago... When I first saw as we dated for weeks-I thought you would judge me for what happened in my past or you would use it against me. You didn't wish I'm glad you didn't as I would thing about to do something bad... Now, I'm going to be your wife in a couple of minutes. And I wanna be be here with you and our children and I'm never going to regret any of this". I smiled as she had a tear falling down. "Justin, do you take Sadelyn to be your wife?" I hold the ring. "I do". I said as I slip the ring on.

 I said as I slip the ring on

"I do". I heard Sadie said as we looked at each other. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride". Then I pulled her to as I kissed her passionately and she wrapped her hands my neck as I placed my hand on her waist and I pulled back. We holds hands as we walked out and everyone was cheering and clapping their hands. Then Sadie pulled me for a kiss as I place my hand on her cheek. We got in the limousine as dad's gang member drives off and I pulled Sadie to me.

~*~

Brooke's P.O.V

I was feeding Heath's milk as Christian was playing with Bethany as she was smiling. "Chris, remember when Jus was a baby?" I asked as he nodded and he sat next to us. "Yeah, he was a pain in the behind... With that he would've been a great leader". I shot him a look as he kisses me and heard Heath burped. I kissed his head as he threw up on my shoulder. Cole takes Heath as I whipped the vomit off me and I put the dirty tissue in the bin. "I was joking honey". Christian said as Riley takes Bethany as they have the same colour eyes and light pink lips. "May I talk to your alone Chris". We walked into the storage room as I locked the door from the inside. "You weren't joking". He pulled me closer and he gripped my arms tightly as I wanted him to let go. "Christian, your hurting me". He let's go as I backed up to the wall. He faced the wall as his hands were in his hair and I took a step closer as I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, this is happening again". I hugged him as he slowly wrapped his arms around me.