Chapter 37

Jasmine's P.O.V

I was washing Bethany as she was splashing water on my face. "Beth, no splashing water on me please". I said as she whipped her face and Ricky walked in with his arms around me. "Hey, how is our guest doing?" Ricky asked as he kissed me and she splashed water on us again. "What a cheeky little girl, you are Bethany". He replied back as she just giggles and I let him take over. I walked to the bedroom to hear Heath crying and I picked him up as I started to clam him down. I rubbed his cheek as he rest his head on my shoulder and I felt something weird. I looked to see vomit and Ricky came in as he takes him from me. "I'm going to have shower". I said as I waked to our bedroom, I grabbed my outfit and Ricky walked in shirtless. "I put them to sleep and do you want me to join?" I whipped off the vomit as I threw the issue in the bin and I was then pulled to him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

{Warning: This may get dirty as I think this is shower sex, I think, I don't know. If you don't like dirty and you have the right to skip this part of the story.}

"Well, I don't know". I said as he picked me up bride style and he carried me to the bathroom as he sat me down on the on the toilet. He slowly pulled off my shirt as he brushed his lips from my stomach and to my neck as I rubbed his arms and I gripped his arms as he nibbles on my neck. "Oh, daddy". Fuck! "Be a good girl". I felt him pulling off my skirt leaving me in my red lace underwear and he looks at me. "What is it? You don't like me in my red lace underwear?" I unbutton his pants as he was wearing his black Calvin Kelvin boxers or underwear or whatever they call it. I stood up as I pushed him on the toilet sit and I sat on him as he traced my bra. I pulled off my black singlet as I was wearing the matching bra and I placed my hands on his shoulders. I slowly started grinding on him as he smashed his lips into mine as it moved in perfect sync. He pulled back as he squeezed my boobs and he unhooked it as he licked his lips. He started to nibbles and suck from my neck and down my chest, real hard as making me moan loud. I got up as he rubbed his head and I pulled him into the shower as I pushed his boxers off and he bends down as he pulled off my underwear with his mouth as I then threw it into the bedroom. He sat on the shower floor as I walked closer and he hold my legs. He faced my clit as his tongue went in between my thighs and he made his way as he licks the fuck out of my clit. I let out a lot of moans and I pulled him to me as I jumped on him as he catches me and I wrapped my hands and legs around him. "What a good girl you are". I giggled as he kissed my head and I turned the shower on. "For you daddy Ricky". I said as he walked us under the shower and my wavey hair was straight. "I'm always your daddy". He said as I got off him and he made me face the wall as I felt his dick in my butt going in and out slow and then fast, fast and faster. "Daddy... Daddy... Daddy... Oh, daddy". I kept moaning as he span me around and he makes his way up there again. He slammed his lips into mine and he was fucking me so fucken hard.

~*~

We were back in our bed underneath the covers and he kisses my jawline. "May I ask you a question?" He looks at me as I hold his hand. "When are you going to tell me that you are the CEO of your company?" He rubbed his head as I fold my hands. "Look, I really don't want to talk it". He said back as I put my singlet on as I put my underwear on after. "Well, maybe I should think before I did what we did a few minutes ago". I put my jeans on as I button it up, I grabbed my shirt and I slipped it on. "Jas". I put my shoes on as I put my jacket on and I stopped at the door. "Oh, one more thing Ricky... Don't Jas me". I snapped as I slammed the door as I walked out of the house.

Avery's P.O.V

I was waiting for Jasmine to come to the school assembly and we are hosting it. "Mr. Moore, my sister isn't here and I can't do this without her. I'm sorry". I said as he nodded and I walked out of his office and down the hallway to see Victor holding Jasmine by her neck against the wall. "What did I tell you?" Victor asked her. "I have no idea what you are talking about". Jasmine replied back as I took his hand of her neck and I kicked his balls. "Never ever hurt my little sister". I snapped at he walked towards me, but Jack pushed him to the wall. Jack threw him to the ground and I hold Jasmine in my arms. "Don't ever go near them or you'll have some broken broken bones from me". Jack said as I heard Lucas and Fred said and us too. I looked at them as Victor walked to me. "All I want is to see my daughter". Victor said as he walked away. "This is your fault Avery!" I looked at Jasmine and she folds her hands. "Well, I can't do anything because I'm pregnant with twins and I don't want to say what gender yet". I said as Jack walked to me and he wrapped his hands around me as Fred rubbed his head.

~*~

Brooke's P.O.V

I was having my shower as I was playing my music while sing along.

I soon finished as I wrapped the towel around me and I walked to the bathroom. I pulled out my clothing as I slid it.

Today, it's the same as always and I never ever want my life to change

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End

Hey guys, I'm writing for each couples new family as it's about the Alexander's kids.

-My Pretty Kittens