Chapter 23: Part One

Christian's P.O.V

I was in the bathroom and I see Brooke turned her body to the window. I washed my razor and I whipped my face. I walked to her and I kissed her cheek. "Morning beautiful". I said as she looked at me and I laid next to her. "Morning daddy". I chuckled and I pulled her to me. "I'm going to drop you off at Cole's place this morning". I said as she smiles and kisses me. I rubbed her cheek and she rested her forehead on mine. "Kingsley is coming too since and Ryan is looking after her when we leave". I said as she looked at me and she smiles. "It's very quiet". She said as I looked at the time and she got up and I pulled her back to me. She placed her hand on my chest as we both smiled and I kissed her. "It was this quiet when Ave was tiny and Lucas was inside you". I poked her stomach and she laughed. I placed my hand on her waist and I leaned closer. I kissed her and she then gave me a passionate kiss. I pulled back and she snuggles in my chest as I wrapped my hands around her. "Baby, I'm hungry". She said as I got off the bed and I picked her up. She unbutton her two top buttons, she wrapped her hands around my hands and I kissed her cheek. I walked her downstairs to the kitchen and I put her on the bench top. "Baby what do you want?" I asked as she said tea with pancakes.

~*~

I poured the boiling water in her cup as she dipped the tea bag in and out. "Thanks baby". Brooke said as I put the kettle down and kiss her temple. I walked to the office and I sat on the chair as my phone rang. "Hello Christian?" I asked. "Christian, I'll be here for Brooke soon". Unknown caller. "You are you? What do you want with my wife?" I asked. "That's something I can't tell". He said. "It has something to do with my wife which is something I need to know". I said as the line was dead and I looked at the door to see Brooke holding Kingsley. "Popa". She said as she shows her hands and I walked to them. "Kingsley, how is my beautiful grandchild doing?" I took her and kissed her cheek. I saw her giggling and I kissed her forehead. "King, we have to get ready soon". Brooke said as I hold her by her waist.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I was on my phone while Ricky was out on the balcony on the his phone. I had a nonfiction saying it's Justin's birthday tomorrow and it's Granny Lisa's death anniversary. I heard all of the stories she had done to ruin mum and dad relationship. I got up and I unbutton my top shirt as I walked to Ricky. I leaned on the table and he stood in front of me. "Ricky, what's the matter?" I asked as he gripped sleeve as he pulled it down and his lips brushed against my neck as I lift my legs up.

 "Ricky, what's the matter?" I asked as he gripped sleeve as he pulled it down and his lips brushed against my neck as I lift my legs up

"Ricky, stop whatever you are doing and talked to me". I said as he gets off me and walked out. I fixed my shirt and looked at the time and we had to get to the party or something. I take my dress and I changed into it. I saw Ricky walked in and he shuts the door as he looks at me head to toe. "Jasmine, listen please?" I looked at him and walked to the bathroom. I was supposed to leave, but I've told them my mum is picking me up and he was a jerk just than. "I don't want to hear it". I said as I opened up my makeup bag. I put my black eyeliner on and put on my mascara too. "Baby doll, please?" He asked as I looked at him and he holds my hands. "What is it? I asked what is wrong and you let go of me and left". I said as he walked closer to me and kisses me. "First my ex called and then I told my family about yesterday... They aren't happy about and I just wanted to kiss you". I wrapped my hands around his neck and I kissed him. "Let them be mad and who is this ex because I'll punched her jaw". I said as he chuckles and holds my chin. "No need for violent Jasmine tonight and I'm not going to get drunk". I smiled and I kissed him. "I love you". He said as he kissed my hand with my engagement ring. "I love you too... Now, get ready or your ass is mine". I said as he kisses my cheek and ran to the bathroom as I put the pillow on my face and laugh.

Brooke's P.O.V

I was in the bathroom straightening my hair. Then Christian walked in and takes it off me as he straightens the back for me. "Thank you husband". I said as he puts it down and turned my body to his. "Your welcome my beautiful wife". He leaned closer to me and we heard a click. I looked at Cole and I smiled. "Why! Why! Why!? Christian shouted as she ran off and I looked at him again. "Calm down, I don't want you to be mad". I pulled his chin down and he started to smirk. "Stop smirking! Or I'll won't be happy when we get to the hotel after". He dropped the smirk and kissed me. "Mm-hmm, well, she will be happy pregnant I'll make her happy". He said as he kisses my neck and I rubbed his arm. "What? No don't tell me, you work to much and they get tired". I pulled his hand to the bedroom and I shut the door. "What is Christian doing here?" I looked at Rosa who was putting her heels on and I smiled. "I'll see you guys after. Love you Queen". He said as he kissed my cheek, he left and I gave her a look as Cole walked in. "Let's get ready". We squealed and I grabbed my dress. "Christian is gonna like this". I whispered as I put the dress down. "Of course he will, he's your man and he gets whatever he wants not just because he's a billionaire and a CEO". Cole said as Rosa and I giggled. "He got me and I gave him five children". I said as Cole smiles. "How the hell did you have so many? I'm forty five and I wanted it more but I couldn't make anymore". Cole said as Rosa rubbed her back. "I'm having an other child". Rosa said as we hugged and I kissed her cheek. "And it's a girl". I smiled at her.

~*~

I put my black heels on and I put my black earrings on too. I looked at Cole in her black dress and Rosa in a white dress. "They boys already left and they won't go inside with out us". Rosa said as she then picks up Kingsley. She was wearing a grey dress and she took off her beanie as she threw it at the floor. "She is just like her momma". I said as she looked at me and she stretched her arms to me. I took her and I kissed her cheek. "Nana". Kingsley said as Cole took a picture. "Co". She said as she kissed her cheek. "Ros". She said as she smiles.

What a angle she is, but she is getting her mum's attitude

What a angle she is, but she is getting her mum's attitude. We walked to the car and I put her in her car seat as she giggles.

Christian's P.O.V

I walked out of the room and I walked to my room. I saw my black tux ready and I grabbed my shoes. I take my boxer and walked to the bathroom as I saw Rosa holding a pregnancy test. I hugged her and she smiles. "The guys are ready, after I'm done we are leaving and congrats sis". I said as she nodded and left as she shuts the door. I turned on the shower as I striped out of my clothes and I hopped in the shower. I washed my hair as I put the shampoo on my hand and I then rubbed it in my hair. "Christian, we leave in ten minutes". I heard Thomas through the door. "Okay dad". I said as he laughed and I washed the shampoo out my hair. I rubbed shower gel on me and raised it off. I turned off the tap and hopped out. I whipped myself and put my boxers on. I put my clothes on and I dried my hair. I brushed my hair back and I walked out as heard what the girls talking. "Christian is gonna like this". I heard Brooke and then Cole started talking. "Of course he will, he's your man and he gets whatever he wants not just because he's a billionaire and a CEO". I wear a smile and I shook my head. "He got me and I gave him five children". I walked to the room and put my shoes on. I loosen my tie and I put my jacket on as I walked out. I saw the boys and we walked to the car.

~*~

We arrived at the place and I parked the car as I saw my boys and their girls. I parked the car and I got out. I locked the car and I met up with the guys. I stood next to Robert and I saw Ricky and Jasmine as I saw a ring on her hand. "Jasmine Lacey". She made eye contact with me and she blushed. "Don't I get a hug?" I asked as she ran to me and hugged me. "Hey dad, I'm engaged". I let go of her and walked to Ricky. "How stupid are you?" I asked as Jasmine stood in the middle of us. "I love him and I want to marry him". I looked at her and she kissed my cheek. "I'm always going to be your baby dad". I looked at Ricky and I walked away from them. They walked inside and I sat on the chair and I pulled out my phone and I see on my lock screen me and little Jasmine. "Christian, they are going yo be here in ten minutes". Thomas said as I saw a few cars drove pasted. Jasmine is to young to get married, she's still in school, she doesn't understand what it's about, what will happen if they break up and I don't want her heart broken.