Chapter 5 (Picture of Lucas)

Lacus's P.O.V

I was playing with my basketball in the background yard. I was thinking about Mackey and I threw the ball, but it didn't make it in the hoop. Then dad walks to me and put me over his shoulder in the house. I got off him and stood behind mum as she tries not to laugh. "You were always a mummy's boy". Dad said as I peeked over her shoulder. "You have the girls and I have the boys". Mum said as I hugged her waist. Then Avery takes a photo and then Braxton walks in as Avery jumped on him and he caught her. And they kissed as I let go of mum's waist. "I was thinking outside and dad brings me inside". I said. "I'm going! Bye!" Avery shouted as she and Braxton walked out.

~*~

I walked to gym for session two. We were playing basketball and as the usual I was showing off. Then Mackey looked at me and I winked at her. She walks to me and she kissed me as I wrapped my hands around her. "I like you Mackey". I said against her lips. "I like you too... But I never had a boyfriend". Mackey said against my lips. "I'll treat you right". I said and she kissed me again. I hugged her in my chest and she faced me as I kissed her once more. Then coach came in and he starts the lesson.

Then the bell for recess. We walked to the cafeteria and we sat with our crew. Then people were starting to stare at Avery. I got up and told them what we're they looking at. Then they all looked away as the principal came over. "Hello Alexander family. I'm Mr. Rorey, I know your very protective and I don't want to you guys to treat other students nor bully anyone either". Mr. Rorey said as the bell rang.

~*~

Mackey's P.O.V

I was at art class and I was drawing a picture of a girl and boy, at the beach, in the water and the sun was going down. Then I looked at Lucas as he walked in sat next to me. I kissed him and he moves his chair closer to me. "Mackey has moved on?" I looked up to see Harrison. "Go away Harrison". I said as he laughed. "My girlfriend just said go away... So, fuck off dickhead". Lucas said as I told him not to fight him. "You want to fight?" Harrison asked. "Lucas, please don't". I begged him not too. "Fine, not in the school grounds". Lucas said as Harrison said deal and walked to the back of the classroom. I looked him and shake my head as he what me. "He had killed my brother who was looking after before I went to the foster center". I said as he tried to hugged me, but I pushed him away. Then the teacher started the lesson.

I was packing up my things. "Mackey babe, I'm sorry". Lucas said as I rolled my eye's and walked to my locker. I see Avery and Jacinta shouting at each other. I pulled Avery away from her and we walked to her locker. "Look at me, I'm not ready to be a mother". Avery said. "I know, but we're here by your side... Your not alone Av". I said and hugged her. She rubs her tummy as Braxton walks to us and he kissed Avery. "Jacinta wants to kill me because you and her ain't together". Avery said to him. Then I was pinned to the locker and got slapped in the face. I dropped to the ground as Braxton punched Harrison. Avery helped me up and we walked further away from them. "Let's go to the cafeteria... When get hurt or upset I need to eat". I said as we walked in. I put a coin in the evading machine and got chocolate, chips, and more chocolate three times. We walked to the table, we sat down and I started eating the food as I cry in pain. Then Jasmine sat next to me and rubs my back.

She looks at Avery. "If Lucas did something-". I cut Jasmine off. "He's part of the reason I'm upset". I said as I whipped the chocolate off my mouth. "Mackey". I turned to see Lucas standing there. I threw the rubbish at him and walked out.

Braxton's P.O.V

I was punching Harrison. He had a lot of never coming this side. Then he pushed me off him and walked out of there. I walked to see Lucas standing there with his hands crossed. "What the hell are you doing?" Lucas asked. "He slapped Mackey". I said as he walked away. "Lucas!" I shouted to him. I walked in the cafeteria as Mackey threw rubbish at him. And walked out and I went after her. Then she looked back and she hugs me. "Thanks back there... Tell Lucas if he fights Harrison were over". She said and walked away. I turned around and see Lucas standing there with Avery and Jasmine. "Lucas... Harrison was her foster brother and he raped her while his parents were out". I said. "That's gives me more a reason to fight him". Lucas said walked away. "He hasn't been serious about a girl before". Avery said and hugged me. "He's going to be alright if he doesn't fight him". I said.