One

"Hey, Mark, it's me again. I've called ye at least seven times today, please, answer soon. Bye........" I trailed off, sadness obvious in my voice. I sighed, and threw my phone down. I already finished my videos for today..... and tomorrows.... Mark hadn't uploaded anything for at the least, six days. I was beyond worried. Mark was my best friend, and if he was gone.....

My phone rang. I ran and answered it.

"Hello? Mark, is that ye?" All I heard was heavy breathing. "Who is this?" A low chuckle came from the other end. It sounded like Mark, but deeper. "Mark, I know that that's you. Are ye ok? Where are ye?"

"Home." And he hung up. Yep, this was definitely Mark. I smiled with relief. He was fine. I sighed, and ran to my room, and packed my bags. I was hoping he was fine. His voice had sounded so deep. Maybe I should bring some cake to him? Cake always helps me!

Before I knew it, I was ordering a one-way plane ticket. Who knew just how long I was going to stay?

I called Mark up. He answered.

"Mark?" He laughed. "Look, I'm coming over, and I'm bringing cake. Ye better be ready. And make space in yer refrigerator, it's a big cake." It was very big. I smiled.

"You better." Was all he said. I frowned a bit. He was acting weird....... well, weirder then normal. He was always weird..... always. I laughed, and was about to hang up when I heard,

"Damn it! Where are the knives?!"

Well, I know this was really short, but uh........ that's all I could think of..... as of now. But, any ideas? I could use some, lol. So, tell me what you thought! Don't be a silent reader!

~Sophie