Just an excuse to talk (More thanks) and(preview for the next book.)

PART OF THE FIRST CHAPTER

~

I walked into my room, and flopped down, tired out of my mind. Well shit... I'll see Mark tomorrow anyways....

I drifted into a comfortable sleep, and instantly filled with terror by nightmares soon to come.

Or better,

Natemares to come.

~~

"Nate?"

"Mmm" I rolled over sleepily.

"Get up." At first, I thought it was Mark, and felt happiness flood through me at the fact he was ok.

I'm going to be honest. For the times... Dark first showed up, all I wanted to do was literally kill Mark. But I didn't.

I left, and I should have stayed. But, anyways, I always knew he loved Jack. Even before he .. Dark came around the first time. He constantly talked about him, and every time, my heart ached a little more.

But hey. I do like more then one person, so I could still dream.

Anyways, while Mark was with Jack... before I... he was happy. But I couldn't kill him. Never could I have hurt Mark. He didn't deserve it, but neither did Jack.

My eyes pricked with tears for a moment, but I blinked led it away, and realized it was Mat who was in front of me, not Mark.

"Mat? Why are you here? Is Mark home yet?" I asked tiredly. Once I blinked a few times, I saw his eyes were full of tears. "Mat?" I asked, kinda scared he wasn't answering right away. He pulled me into a hug, and whispered,

"Marks dead." He said, tears falling from his eyes.

Those words filled me with horror, sadness, everything. I wasn't good enough to try and keep him living.

Or, maybe his need for Jack was too strong.

~~

The main five people who I really can connect to, and became friends with.

(Every one else deserves it too, btw.)

IrishHeartsYT, think I mentioned you before, but fuck it. You're an amazing person, with amazing books. And I think you deserve a lot more credit then you get. Btw, I hope your daughter is ok. Ifshe came to you about.. (I'm not saying over this, cuz that's horrible and rude) that means you're an amazing mother. GOOD JOB!!!

GO. READ. HER. BOOKS. AND. FOLLOW.

Ok!

SeptiplierAWAYcreep, you know what pain feels like. I was well over amazed when you came to ME to talk. I'm still here, if you wanna talk. Though, I still suck at advise 😂😂. so I guess talking to me would be a bad xD. But seriously, glad to call you a friend, and that really meant so much that you talked to me. Honestly mystifyies me, but ok xD. But, if you wanna talk, I'll try my hardest. (Wont be very good xD)

LexiGulledge. You're the first person who PMd me about this, ever since they knew about my shit. (Except you, Nia, who I was talking to before I - I'm getting off track, sorry) And let's just say. I fucking love Hasley now. She's my favorite singer, besides Natewantstobattle, and yea. But, this is about you, not her, so.. I never answered your PM, witch now I feel horrible about. But, I had no words. No words for someone who acted so nice towards me, and didn't even know me all to

Markiplier_lover158 OH GOD. I COULD GO INTO SO MUCH DETAIL ABOUT HOW FUCKING AMAZING SHE IS, BUT I'D BE HERE. ALL. NIGHT. AND. DAY. LONG. But! You are honestly an amazing person. You've gone through so much, and still keep your head high. You don't let the world or the people in it faze you, whatsoever. (At least, people over Wattpad ((and some others I'm not mentioning)) as far as I know.) And, you've listened to my careless bullshit. Over. And. Over. And. Over. And. Over. And still, seemed to care. Which is so fucking amazing.

Ok. Last person. Don't think I've mentioned her before.

JasmineLynes88 . This girl. Man. She was the first person to show so much support on my books. (Back when I had like, 24 followers) and wow. You read my cringy "adopted by a YouTuber" book. THAT TAKES GUTS. Yea.. I took that one down, and I'm making a new one... whoops. Anyways! I'm sad we don't talk that much anymore! We should talk again sometime! Catch up!

And again, Jasmine, thanks so much for the support. THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH.

Cuz believe me. You gave me A LOT OF COURAGE TO START WRITING OTHER THINGS.

OK EVERYONE.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST ENTRY IN THIS BOOK.

THANK. YOU. EVERYONE, AND EVERYONE WHO I DIDNT NAME.

AND. PLEASE. REACH OUT TO PEOPLE. EVEN IF YOU THINK NOBODY GIVES A FUCKING SHIT, REACH. OUT.

and.

The final good bye.

BUH BYE.