Bonus Chapter (You're always mine)

Jack shook in his chair, his wrists tied, and everything else shaking from fear.

"L-let me go.. I'm sorry I chose him, but if you really love me-"

"Shut up!" Jack's captor yelled, throwing something unknown at him. He flinches, and groans in pain. The darkness was overcoming him more and more. "You used to love me."

"I still do.. but, I know I love Mark more.. you know it too.. please.. I'm sorry.."

"Your a dickhead. Shut up," the other thing in the room yelled.

Jack blinked, and his vision became clearer. He looked out, and saw Mark.

"Mark!" He yelled, pure glee filling in his voice. He wished he could move and hug his lover. Mark looked back at Jack's former lover, and started shaking.

"You..." he mummerd. Jack was confused, until he heard the click of a gun. "Dont shoot!" He yelled. "I swear. I never meant to hurt anyone!" Mark turned to Jack. "I love you so much, Jack. Always remember that-" he was cut off at the sound of a boom. Jack's mouth fell in shock.

"No!" He screeched, rocking back and forth in his chair. "No no no no no no no no!"

"I'm sorry, Jack, it had to be done." Jack looked at his boyfriends body. He laid on the floor, blood pooling around his unmoving body. Tears poured down his face as he hiccuped.

"I love you too, Markimoo.." he said, his head falling down.

"If he can have you, and I can't, I had to eliminate him. Please understand.."

"Fuck you!" Jack screamed, his head snapping up to face the thing in front of him. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" Jack screamed, and screamed, and screamed, and screamed, and screamed, not stopping until his throat hurt.

"Done?" Jack didn't move. He was emotionally drained. He couldn't move. They sighed. "Alright. It's time to go, Jack. Let's go."

~

Jack didn't move as he was having a rope tied to his neck.

"You're always mine, Jack."

"Go to hell, Cake." And he was shoved by his ex husband. He swung, life leaving his body. Cake snickered.

"You're mine. Always."