Three

Birds flew by the plane window. Only twenty more minutes until landing. Which, of course, was painfully slow. Nobody on the plane recognized me, so I felt relieved. Not that I didn't love my fans, it's just, almost fourteen hours with someone pestering you...... that's what would be annoying.

Suddenly, the plane was landing. I grabbed my suitcase, and ran off.

I took a taxi. I told him the address that I had gone to many times before. The driver looked at me weirdly.

"That'd be the home of Mark Fischback. You arn't al-"

"I'm his best friend, Jacksepticeye." I explained, getting in. He looked surprised, but drove me. We were silent the whole ride.

Marks house looked...... darker. Like, every light was off, and the curtains pulled over the windows. The door was slightly open.

That's when I realized I had only packed enough clothes for a week. If I stayed longer, Mark would have to lend me a few shirts and shorts. I hope he hasn't changed his hair color again. Last I knew of, it was red. It was kinda like mine, but my hair was green and not red.

I held the cake box, and rang the doorbell, though I was aware it was open. Mark opened it, his hair covering his eyes and part of his nose. I walked in.

"So, I brought cake. It's vanilla and chocolate, I forgot what yer favorite type was. Sorry." I chuckled, and heard the door slam shut.

"Heh."

"So.... what's been up lately? Ye haven't answered yer phone, and ye haven't uploaded any videos lately. We are all worried bout ye." I put the cake in the fridge, finding a spot big enough.

"Oh, Jackyboy. Your so stupid." He laughed. I looked at him in confusion.

"Huh?" He smiled.

"I'm not Mark... haven't been for five days now." He growled. I looked at his face, and saw red. Mark had red eyes.

"Haha. Very funny Mark. Where'd you get those contacts?" I laughed nervously. He was starting to scare me. He laughed at my distressed face.

"I'm not Markiplier. I'm Darkiplier." He growled once more, and I backed away as he came closer.

"M-Mark! Stop! This isn't funny anymore!" I yelled in his face.

"It wasn't supposed to be funny." He licked his lips, and pushed me to the ground. Since he was bigger then me, I fell.

"Mark! Yer going too far! Please stop." I tried saying calmly. Obviously I failed. He smirked, and went into a fit of laughter. I backed against the wall, afraid of my best friend I had known for years. He was really beginning to scare me.

"This is only the beginning." He threw something at my head, and I passed out slowly. But, I felt him start dragging me somewhere. I hit my head against something, moaned out in pain, and passed out.