Ten

Marks POV

I was scared shitless. I didn't want Sean to get hurt... or anymore than I already did. I felt so bad, because Dark is a part of me, and he did all those things to Jack.... that was so mean, and Jack was probably mad at me. I should have been downstairs with him... I don't know, something.

What if Dark wasn't effected by the gun?

Jacks POV

Saying I wasn't scared was an understatement. I was terrified. I woke up in a bathroom stall, and Dark was making sure I didn't leave.

"Dark, what did I ever do to ye?" I practically screamed banging my fists on the door.

"Nothing." I could just see him shrugging. I sat down on the seat. I heard the door open.

"What?" I snapped. He just pulled me up to my feet, and started kissing me. I tried moving away, but he placed his hands on my hips.

He moved one hand down and on to my crotch. My breath hitched. He pressed down, and I moaned, and he connected his lips to my sweet spot on my neck. I hated how he was giving me so much pleasure. I wish it where Mark instead.

"Fuck you." I heard a deep male voice snap. Dark turned around, and above his head I saw Mark.

"Naw, I'd rather fuck Jack." He smirked, and went over to Mark.

"Back off." He warned, holding up a gun. I backed up, and Dark slammed the door shut, entering also.

Marks POV

Dark pulled the door shut. I scrambled around trying to find a way in.

I heard a gasp, and a few moans. Moans from Jack. Poor Jack.

"S-st-op!" I hear Jack cry out. That made me mad. I went to the door, and started kicking it.

Finally, it burst open. Jack was up against the wall, Darks hand down his jeans. I grabbed Dark, and threw him out of the stall.

I shot about three shots, knowing I had hit him at least once, and closed the door.

"Jack.... Jack I'm so sorry..." I mummerd.

"It's OK, Mark. I'm fine."

"But he...." I trailed off. "You know."

"Yea, but I'm ok now."

"But.... I coulda done something, any thing to stop him.." then, I slowly opened the door. He was right on the door, and grabbed me by the shoulders. I realized I had only skimmed his shoulder.

"Shit." I mummerd, and he threw me against the wall. I took out my gun, and shot him in his head, and saw Jack trembling. I walked over, closing the door behind me, and hugged him. He kissed me, gently. I had my arms around his waist, and he had his around my neck.

"Jack, I think it's over..... we should wipe away that ink." I said happily. He nodded, and we walked to the sink. We tried washing it off, but it wouldn't come off. What the hell?!

"Nice try.... it's not ink, Mark.... it's blood.... YOUR BLOOD." I heard Dark growl... I opened the door- he was gone. I remember coughing up blood when I was sick, but..... what? Unless.... He cut deep with his knife, and dripped blood in it to look like ink? I don't know, but it wasn't coming off any time soon. "Nobody touches Jack.... Nobody but me." I hear more growling. I look around, and see nobody. Literally, Jack was gone.

I screamed in frustration, and felt a cold hand on my back.