Forty

Mark was in shock, and didn't look like he could move. I patted his back.

"Mark.." I trailed off, and looked outside. Mark grabbed my phone, and stood up. "What are ya doing?" I asked.

"Throwing away this piece of shit." He answered blankly. I looked away from him, but the looked back.

"Ok."

"I'll be back.. try not to get murdered, kidnapped, or raped." He winked, and I laughed.

"No promises." A smiled formed on his face, and he walked away. I put my head against the chair. Sleep was welcoming me like a piece of chocolate cake.

I was slowly sleeping into sleep when someone came behind me. I was scared for a second, and jumped.

"Sh.. it's only me." Mark laughed, and rubbed my shoulders. I smiled, and looked at him.

"Flick." I hit his floof. "Flick." I hit it again. He rolled his eyes, and sat down next to me.

"Your so adorable." He smiled, and I rolled my eyes.

"And yar so cute." I completed, and hugged me closer. I smiled, and kissed his cheek. "And I love ya."

"Not as much as I love you."

"Hmmm. Nah, I still love you more." I kissed him on the mouth this time. He smirked, and kissed back. He bit my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth slightly.

After fighting for dominance, I let him win.

After a minute, he pulled away.

"Come on." He pulled me into the bathroom. He instantly pushed me onto the wall. He attacked my sweet spot, and I gripped his hair. He kissed a little rougher, licking the spot, and I tried to keep in moans. He traveled his hand down, and rubbed me though my pants. I bit lip hard to keep it in, and Mark looked madish. "Good try." He rubbed harder, and I let a few moans escape.

"Jesus Christ, Mark." I breathed, and felt him undo my fly. He started rubbing me through my boxers, and I almost screamed with pleasure. I hadn't gotten any attention since... since when we first met Anti.

He pulled off my sweat shirt, and shirt, and threw them down. He started to kiss down

"Flight 987 to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania boarding now."

I rolled my eyes, and felt Mark pull away. "Damn." He mumbled. He ran a hand through my hair, and kissed me again.

I pulled away, and walked for the door. Obviously after I put my clothes back on, along with zipping the zipper.

"For fucks sake!!! Why the fucking hell can't we do ANYTHING?" He grumbled. I kissed him.

"Good luck hiding your friend there." I smirked, having the advantage of a sweat shirt. He rolled his eyes.

"Just keep walking." He growled, and pushed me slightly. I kissed his mouth, and walked out. He smiled, and wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked out.

"May I see your tickets?" A girl grumbled, and took mine. She gave it back, and took Marks. I walked onto the plane, and looked around. The plane had two or three groups of people.

A small family was together at the front, while two other groups huddled in the middle.

"Go in the back." Mark said seriously. I saw he had a few papers in front of his buddy.

"Ok." I replied, and walked to the way back. He smirked, and sat down next to me.

After the plane took off, Mark put his hand on my thigh.

His hand traveled up and rubbed against my crotch lightly. I gripped the arm chair tightly. He smirked, and dropped a pen from the seat in front of him.

"Whoops." He reached down, and moved his hand ' you know where', and pushed. I sucked in air, and coughed to cover it up. Nobody looked.

"Mark, you fuck." I breathed. He smirked, and moved his fingers. I kicked him slightly, and he pulled up. I sighed, and looked back at him. "Don't." I snapped, and he smirked.

"Oh, you like it and you know it." He smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"Mark-"

"I'm gonna bet the next time you say my name it's going to accompany a moan." He grabbed my arms, and led me into the bathroom. "I love you, Jackaboy. A lot." He kissed behind my ear.

"I love you too." I replied, trying to keep myself together. He smiled at that, and tore off my shirt. I grinned to myself as he pulled off his own. I started to check him out, and he smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~