Twenty

Marks POV

I slowly blinked open my eyes. Everything was blurry, and my chest felt like hell.

"He's awake." I heard a male voice whisper.

"Jack?" I mummerd, and tried to look at who was there. Two males. Bob was one, and the other...?

"No ya fuck, it's Wade." He softly spoke. Oh, so the other was Wade, ok. That made sense. So where was Jack? And Anti? If I was out, clearly they had to be too, right? I looked at them, and debated weather or not to tell them about Dark and Anti.

"Where's Jack...?" I asked slowly, and they shook their heads.

"He ran off when the police found you. He called the cops apparently, and they found you two. But after a few minutes, Jack was gone. They looked for him, but.... they couldn't find him. After awhile they gave up, thinking he went home. But he isn't here, so clearly he didn't go home." Bob said. I rolled my eyes. Oh fuck! Dark... He.... He must have him!

"Oh god. Guys, I need to get out of here, now." I said just above a whisper.

"No. Mark, you're shot, and need to rec-" Wade started. But I cut him off.

"Sean's in trouble, so fucking help me!" I yelled, using his real name.

"What do you mean?" Bob asked. I shook my head. They wouldn't believe me. Hell, I wouldn't believe me.

"I just need to leave." I shakily breathed. "So help me." I snapped, and Wade got up.

"No, Mark. Tell us how he's in trouble." He snapped, blocking the door. Oh god..... I sighed.

"Guys, I swear, what I'm about to say, it's the full truth, ok? Just hear me out, please." I begged, and they nodded. I sighed, and told them everything. As I told them, I started to remember last night, and what had happened. I told them that, too. They listened, and nodded.

"Mark, we've been your friends for the longest time. Promise us your not lying." Wade stood up. Bob looked at me, and I frowned.

"I'm. Not." I growled. How could they think I'd be lying?! Well, I guess it does sound a little crazy. Wade nodded, and Bob looked at me suspiciously. I felt my face turn slightly red. I don't know if either believes me. Hell, I don't know if I'd believe me.

"Ok. And you know where they are?" Wade challenged. I froze. If the cops where at his house than..

"Yes! I do!" I exclaimed suddenly. That's it! He knew when I needed to, I would have to return home some time, right?

"Well, ya dumbass, you gonna tell us, or are we gonna play guessing games all day?" Bob laughed, and tapped his foot.

"My house." I sat up, and felt pain all through my chest. "Fuck!" I yelled, and fell onto my back. Wade looked at me with pity clear on his face. Fuck that, I don't need pity.

"Ok, Mark, your staying here. We'll go." Bob said. I shook my head.

"No, you don't know what your up against, he-"

"Mark, if he's anything like you, we can handle him, alright? We got your back." Wade smiled, and rubbed my hand. Then him and Bob walked to the door.

"Just, don't kill him, ok?" I quietly told them.

"Why not?" Bob asked first. Wait, they wanted to actually kill him? Goddamn, he's still kinda a person. Kinda. Sorta.....

"Because, guys, I can't explain. It's complicated. Just don't, ok? Make sure Jack gets out, alright?" I sighed as they both nodded and headed out. I was useless. Jack was alone with Anti and Dark, and what was I doing?! Just ya know, being lazy and staying in bed because the goddamn good for nothing bitch freak shot me.