Thirty Seven

Jacks POV

As Mark was burying Anti, I walked inside. The gun couldn't have been empty... Mark had it to his head..

I picked it up, and looked at it. The damn safety had been on. I smiled and picked it up.

"But Mark.... yer supposed to save me..." I cried into his shoulder.

"I wish I could Jackaboy..." he wrapped his arms around me. I felt his blood trickle onto my cheek, but I didn't mind

I remembered the thought, and sighed, putting down the gun. I looked at my arm. The thing he had done to it faded a long time ago.

I heard a knock come from the front door. I trudged over, and opened it.

"Hello kitten." I heard a deep voice say. "Tsk tsk. Still opening the door to random strangers I see?" Dark. I screamed, and ran to the back door.

Sadly, Dark grabbed me, and pulled me with him. I screeched, and he covered my mouth. He threw me into his car, and we sped off.

Soon, we arrived back at my house. I felt hot tears run down my face, yet again.

"Come on. I have a lot planned for us." He smirked. I gulped, and allowed him to drag me in. There was no point of fighting it, I would lose anyways.

He dragged me into the room I hated. The one that used to be my room. He hurt me here, a lot. The burn on my back still hurt.

"Lay." He instructed. I did, and he handcuffed me, along with tying my ankles. "Hmm. I'll play a game with you." He remarked. I knew by now, it wouldn't be fun, and I'd get hurt in the end.

"Ok." I mumbled.

"Ok, would you rather get hit with my bat, or the whip?" Oh. Would you rather. Fun!!!

"Bat." I whimpered, and saw him head to my closet. He picked up his trademark bat, and walked over.

"Would you rather get hit four times in the stomach, or five times on your chest?"

"Stomach." I closed my eye.

Wap!

I lost my breath, and couldn't breath. He hit me two more times, and I thought I was going to puke.

"Would you rather, get burned, or get fucked?" He asked, licking his lips. I cringed.

"Do I have to answer that?" I croaked out. He nodded. "What kind of burn?"

"The kind that hurts." He retorted. I cringed. It's not like imma virgin, I just...

"Burn." I squeezed out. He smiled, and walked over to the closet, and pulled out one of those long lighters that are used to light a grill, I think.

He ran his cold hand down my arms.

"I'll go easy." He smiled, and lit it.

Suddenly, scorching pain ran threw my arm. I screeched, and tried moving away. My whole arm seemed on fire as I screamed in pain. He just laughed and laughed, and I grew more weak by the minute. He finally stopped, and poured cold water all over my arm. It helped ease some pain.

And just to think, not that long ago, I was with Mark.

He climbed ontop of me.

"Nows were I have fun." He kissed me, but I bit down on his bottom lip. Hard.

He pulled away, and I saw blood come down. I smirked, and felt a smack come to my face.

"I'm going to get you." He snarled, walking out of the room.

Well.....

I didn't wanna update, because someone is going around writing hate all over my fucking books, and I kinda just..feel worse depression. I'm trying to stop them, but, it's not really working to well.

:/ I'm trying. But honestly, it doesn't surprise me I have a hater. This book, and I quote, "sucks ass" . And it does.

Humph. Whatever, I guess it doesn't matter right now.