Forty One

I was breathing heavily when Jack left the room. I pulled up my shirt, and looked in the mirror. I felt kinda tired, but Jack looked exhausted. I giggled.

Sean being the dominate one was definitely something I wanted to happen again. It hurt, a lot, though. My ass was so sore.. but it felt really good. Being submissive wasn't too bad. It was even more enjoyable then being the top. I won't say why, but... damn. 

I walked out, and sat by Jack. He laid his head down onto my chest, and closed his eyes.

I fiddled with his hair, and looked out the window. This wasn't my first time flying, but I still loved to admire the view.

But I'll tell ya, the view of Jack was much better. He was so adorable. The thought of Dark...

I had to look away. I remembered the burn on his back, and slowly lifted his shirt.

He jumped, and I whispered, "It's ok, Sean, it's just me." The poor guy. He relaxed, and I looked. I was taken aback by the sight. I did see this before, but... damn...

It was all my fault.

"Hey, to make you feel better, this could mean dick." I humored him, and he giggled.

"Gee thanks." He kissed me, and closed his eyes again. I smiled, and closed my own eyes. Obviously after sneaking a small peak at him.

"Love you." I whispered. No reply. He was sleeping. It was then I remembered the picture of Bob. I shivered, and hugged Jack closer. He groaned slightly, but just barely. I smiled, and started to think.

What if I had died?

Or Jack?

Anti..... I remembered him, and teared up. I looked down at the sleeping boy in my lap, hoping my tears didn't disturb his slumber.

It obviously didn't. There he lay, still as a rock.

This is your captain. The orders are coming around

I woke Jack, and asked if he wanted anything. He nodded, and asked for some alcoholic drink. I ordered the same. He seemed a little less tired, and jumped to the window. I laughed, and looked out.

"My ears hurt." He complained. I snorted.

"Pop them. Hold your nose, and try to breath threw it. Works every time. Or try to yawn."

"Cuz I can magically poof up a yawn." He sarcastically snapped. I smiled, and looked down the aisle. This guy was coming down with our drinks.

I paid him, thanked him, and gave Jack his. He greedily took it.

"I haven't had alcohol in ages." He mumbled, taking a sip.

"Same here." I laughed, and took a sip. It was fizzy against my dry mouth, and created a whole new taste.

"That's good." I told Jack, who nodded, and continued to drink.

I started to feel ill, and sea sick. I tried distracting myself, but pain was in my chest. I started to breath heavier.

"Are you ok?" Jack asked me, looking in my face. I nodded. "You looked REALLY pale, and sick." I gripped the seat harder. Dizziness filled my vision, and I gasped for air.

The last thing I heard was Jack yelling for help.

~~~~~~~~~~

Q and A's will go up tomorrow, so last chance for questions!!! I'm hoping for a little more, and the same people can ask more than one. So.. yea. ^·^ Ask away!! Also, possible face reveal. Idk my friend said it'd be cool to match a face to a book. XD my friend gives me a lot of ideas.