Twenty Six /WATTPAD UPDATE?

Wade's POV

"I'm sorry Jack.." I heard Mark say as I walk in. Jack was holding a gun, and Mark had his head down, the red floof on his head seemed really messy. I didn't make a move as Jack moved the gun closer.

"Mark, ye.. I don't think... I.. I can't fucking kill ye! Why would ye thing that?!" He got up, and ran across the counter and hugged him. He pulled his head away, and kissed him.

I cleared my throat, and they pulled away from each other.

"Wade! Hey, bro!" Mark yelled, standing up. Jack laughed nervously. "What are you doing here, man?" He added.

"Oh, just stopping by. Felix is here too, he just wanted to use the bathroom." I replied, scratching the back of my neck. This was awkward...

"Did Anti come?" Jack asked. I shook my head.

"Well, he kinda didn't know we came... heh." I gave a nervous laugh, hoping they wouldn't be mad.

"Oh.. ok, well, have a seat buddy." Mark said, pulling out a chair. I smiled and sat down.

"So, how's it been?" I asked. "Having no contact with anyone for a week."

"Horrible. I miss YouTube." Jack said sadly. Mark nodded in agreement.

"Well, everyone misses you guys." The corner of my lip went up, forming a sorry look. "I still can't get over what's actually happening. You guys could literally die.. well, Mark has a little bit of protection, but still..." I trailed off. They probably wanted to talk about something else. "So.. how's the food?" I asked, changed the subject.

"It's alright." Mark answered. I nodded. Nobody really felt like talking anymore it seemed.

Suddenly, a knock came from the door. "There's Felix." I said, standing up.

"I'll get it." Jack said. I slowly sank back down into my chair.

"Have you and Jack have a fight yet?" I asked. Mark shook his head.

"That's good. Me and Felix have been worried sick, Anti too. He's kinda... been quite. Seems like he's always thinking, ya know?" I gave a small smile. Mark smiled back, and nodded.

Jacks POV

"I'll get it." I told Wade. He sank back into his chair. I was so excited to see Felix again! He was a really cool guy.

I opened the door and smiled, "Fel..." my smile disappeared. I stared blankly at what was in front of me. I couldn't talk. Couldn't scream..

I felt lightheaded by seeing this. I thought.......

"Felix?" I said softly, it coming out just above a whisper.

On the wall, was Felix. Pinned there with knives. One on each shoulder, two went through his stomach, which was ripped open. His head had a bullet wound, and had stab marks all over his neck. He looked like something off the Walking Dead.

I stepped out, and peered at "his" face. Felix... Couldn't be dead.. no.. not now...

The knives in his stomach were stained with blood. Right now, moving didn't feel like an option. It was.. this was.. I backed away, my hand feeling for the wall for support.

But I didn't grab the wall.

I grabbed a shirt. A sticky shirt. I slowly turned around. The devil himself was there. I fell onto my butt, away from him.

"I'm back Jackaboy." He smiled, reaching to grab me. I rolled away. He fell face first onto the ground. I took this a chance, and ran inside. I locked the door. Wade gave me a strange look as I did. Marks face showed he knew what was coming.

Pounding sounded behind me, and I ran to Mark. He picked up the gun, aiming for the door.

I motioned for Wade to follow me. We hid behind the couch.

The door broke open, and Dark barged in. He saw Mark and stopped.

Marks POV

"Leave." I growled. Dark chuckled.

"Now now.. I just got here." He said, amusement flashing in his brown eyes. I swallowed. He hurt Jack. Too much for my liking.

"And your just leaving." I added, keeping the gun up. "I will shoot you."

"Awe. Don't you remember our little game?" He cocked his head. "I gave you a week of peace, like I said. I've even let Anti go. Well, I mean, I beat the ever loving shit outta him today, but, still a week." I froze. Anti.. shit.. he didn't know we were in some deep shit about now.

"How.. I saw the dead body, how was he alive?" I asked. The question had been on my mind a lot lately.

"Easy. I made a dummy. Sorta. I stole a robot from the Government years back. Using it then seemed appropriate." He chuckled. So.. that explains that.

"Why.. why did you hurt Jack? He doesn't deserve it.." I trailed off. He didn't. And doesn't.

"I love that Irishman. And I'm not done with him, so.... wanna hand him over now?" He actually looked serious. Like I would just hand over my beloved boyfriend just like that.

"You fucker. Just leave." I snapped. He smiled, and shook his head.

"No.. not until I get Jack." He said. I frowned.

"N-"

"Ok.... Mark, stop...." Jack came out. I let my mouth fall open, then closed it. "I'll go with ye, Dark. Just don't hurt Mark or Wade." He had tears falling. "Not like Felix.." my mouth opened father.

Then, I lost it.

"You mother fucking bitch!" I screamed, shooting his arm. He yelled, and fell. I was raging right now. "Your a fucking psycho!" I screamed, and shot his leg. He screeched.

"Mark!" Jack wailed, pulling my arm.

"Fuck you!" I screeched at Dark. "You fucking deserve death! Even if it kills me!" I yelled. Jack had let me go. "Die mother fucker." I growled, and shot.

My stupid boyfriend was dumb enough to save the mother fucking bitch by jumping in the way.

NO UPDATE FOR FOUR DAYS AND THEN I GIVE YOU ALL THIS!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! ANOTHER DEATH APPROACHING SOON!!!!! BE EXCITED FOR THE FEELS!!!

And I'm legit confused.. Wattpad updated big, and Idk?!?!?!!? It looks so weird??? Anyway, anyone else have this? And everythang else is weird too. My Profile, Library, everythang. I'm REALLY concerned for Wattpad at the second.

When I got on my book, this was all I got?? (The pic above chapter) I mean, it's easy and all that, but.. really?