Fifteen

Marks POV

I packed my things. Jack helped. He had nothing else to do- since this was my house.

Anti said he would go back to the house Dark was at to get Jacks things he had packed when he left Ireland, but Jack said no. I didn't want him going back either. Maybe we should stay at Jacks.....

That would be safe- for awhile at least. Dark wouldn't know where we went, so we could have some time for planning.

I had ordered a pizza, because, ya know- we where hungry, and non of us felt like cooking. We'd leave for a hotel tonight, and search for a place to stay in the morning. Dark would have no trace of us. We could hopefully be free, and out of fear.

Jacks POV

I rocked on my feet back and forth, waiting for the pizza. Anti was on the couch, watching TV. And Mark was upstairs packing clothes.

A knock sounded from the door, and I slowly walked over. My hand froze on the knob. What if..... no, Dark wouldn't come here with Anti with us. I opened the door, looking at my wallet. I took out ten dollars.

"I hope this covers a ti-" I stopped talking, and looked into Darks face. He dragged me outside.

"An-" I yelled before he covered my mouth. I screamed. I kicked. I punched. I cried. None of that worked. Dark had me, again.

He smirked.

"Aww, Jackaboy, miss me?" He pulled my hair back, and Anti came out. It was to late. Dark was already throwing me in the car.

I fell into the back, and sat up. I reached for the door handle, but I missed. I grabbed it, only to discover child safety was on. I screamed, and Dark hopped into the front seat. I pounded my fists on the back window, screaming for Anti to come save me. He tried running to catch up, but that didn't help.

Suddenly, the car screeched to a halt. Dark had a gun-

"Anti run!" I screamed as loud as I could, hoping he heard. Dark opened his car door. I don't think Anti heard me through the glass. It was too late. "Duck!" I yelled, and he did, right as Dark shot. He barely missed. If Anti died, would I too? He was like, the evil version of me. He wasn't all that evil though.....

"Antisepticeye, so nice of you to join the party." Dark growled, running at him, knife in hand. Anti tried moving, but wasn't exactly able too. Dark hooked one arm around Anti's neck, and tugged. Anti tried struggling, tried getting away, but wasn't able too. I instantly crawled to the front, and out the door.

I ran to help Anti, and heard an engine. Dark did too, or else he wouldn't have dropped him. Anti started coughing, and spitting. I grabbed him arm, and pulled him into the car. Dark didn't like this, and ran after us. I looked around-

"Goddamn! He has the fucking keys!" I yelled, and pounded my fists on the steering wheel. Anti suddenly pulled me down, and I heard a gun shot. I turned to see a hole threw the window- and Dark reaching his hand in, unlocking the door.

He grabbed the collar of my shirt, and opened the back door. He threw me into the back, and slammed the door.

I saw a car behind us, and saw a red floof from inside.