Forty Five

OME THE SONG MURDERED MY SOUL. THANK YOU TELLING ME ABOUT THIS, LexiGulledge IM NOW IN LOVE WITH IT. AHHH.

Jacks POV

"Even after the first time?" Mark snapped, and I looked at Nate. He looked ashamed, and horrified.

"W-what do you mean? First time?" I asked, giving Mark a strange look. He avoided my gaze, and looked at Nate.

"I... Jack stay the fuck out." Mark snapped. I looked at Rob, looked like he was confused and uncomfortable. I sighed.

"No. I'm going to tell him." Nate looked at me, anger deep in his eyes. "He told me to come over. He had a headache. Well, he seemed frustrated with me about the whole time I was there. When I was ready to go home, he raged. Like, everything was different. His eyes changed slightly darker. So cliche, right? Well, he fucking dragged me into his room, and wouldn't let me out for days. He was really confused when saw me, in his room, dehydrated, and starving. I was ready to kill him for it, and.. He had no idea what was going on. " Nate paused. "He remembered what happened a few days later. Sadly, I was gone. So, he called me up a few days later. So here the fuck we are." He turned to Mark.

"Why... didn't you tell me?!" I demanded. Rob looked at us.

"Guys, whatever this game is your playing, stop. I'll give you credit, y'all are good actors-" I got out of the bed.

"A game?" I snapped. I lifted up my shirt, and had my back facing him. Nate gasped, and so did Rob. "This a fucking joke?" I felt hot tears run down my face slowly, but didn't care.

He got up, and lightly touched part of the burn. I arched my back slowly, and let out a low grunt.

"But... how..?" Rob whispered. I wiped my eyes with my sleeve.

"I got salt sprinkled on it, and then ice." I managed to say without a sob. Mark was giving me a look that was unbearable to look at. I turned away, and looked at Nate.

"My God Jack.... I'm so fucking sorry." Rob hugged me, and I felt Nate hug me from behind.

"We're here for you." I nodded, and sighed.

"I'm gonna go find a hotel room. Mark, I'll call you with a pay phone when I get one."

"Sorry, I left mine at home." He looked at the ground. I sighed, and rolled my eyes.

"Of course you did." I snapped angrily. He looked hurt, and Nate looked very confused.

"Then how did you text me?" He asked. I cocked my head.

"What?" I questioned, and walked closer. He looked at me blankly.

"You made sure I knew where... the hospital was... crap.." Nate looked at Mark, his eyes wide with fear. "Oh Mark, I'm sorry. He's probably on his way here now, all cuz I'm a fucking idiot..." He looked down.

"Mark..." I looked at him. He sighed, and got up.

"We're running again. Sign me the fuck outta here, and we'll leave. You guys can st-"

"Uh, no. I'm coming along. You think your leaving alone? I'm sorry, you'll have to cut down on the sex for awhile."

"Yea, I'm coming too." Nate announced, and I looked at Mark with a small grin. We wouldn't be alone.

~~~~~

SO LOOK WHO UPDATING AGAIN  BECAUSE IM STUPIDLY NOT TIRED AND LAYING IN BED WITH WIFI AT A FRIENDS HOUSE. YAYAYYAAYAYAYA.

Just to clear this up, there will most definitely still be an update tomorrow. Oh, I cannot wait to publish tomorrow's.

Btw, the end might be soon!! *tears of sadness*