Twenty Three

Dark's POV

I was thankful I could finally get my hands on Mark again. He deserved all that I would give him. Maybe this Felix guy wasn't so bad after all. He knew what Mark deserved, and so did I. But, he wouldn't get away free. Nah, I would still beat the crap out of him, even though he's helping me.

As I went to punch Mark upside the head, Felix grabbed my wrist midair. Huh?

"Nice try, bro." Felix snapped, and twisted my arm. I screamed with pain. The mother fucker! And it takes a lot to hurt me how he did. I chuckled.

"Ya messed up." I laughed, and ran at him, bring us both to the ground. I punched his gut once, and face twice. Suddenly, I heard breaking, and I fell to the floor.

Marks POV

I got a vase, and hit him over the head. Felix wasn't trying to get me killed after all. Good thing too, because I liked the guy. He was a good friend. Of course, I didn't see him the way I saw Jackaboy, but still...

Felix looked at me with a bloody nose, and aced his head back down. He put his hands over his eyes, and sat up, yawning.

"I'm tired as fuck." He said mid yawn. I nodded, and looked at the darkish sky. It was turning night, and I needed to let Wade and Bob in. I yawned, and unlocked the door, allowing them both entrance. They thanked me, and look at Darks body. As I closed the door, I had a feeling... something was... off..

"Jack!" I yelled suddenly, and ran outside. Holy fuck, where the hell could he be?!

I yelled his name over and over. Eventually, I saw a little figure. It was crying. I walked over. They had a hoodie on. I tapped their shoulder.

"Can you help me? I've lost someone who is very very important to me... he ran off, and other feel terrible, like it was my fault. I hurt him.... mentally, I mean. Not physically, I could never do that to him." I sniffed, and felt tears prick my eyes.

It was a girl. She looked about fourteen. She looked at me, and stopped crying.

"Mark?" She said. I nodded, and looked down at her. Suddenly she hugged me. I hugged back. "Who was it?" She asked, and pulled away.

"Jack.... Jacksepticeye.." I mummerd, and her eyes lit up.

"I love that dude! He basically saved me from depression. Yours and his videos. They make me feel so much better. And how much you guys care about the community... it's so nice." She smiled. "I'll help you!" She said, and I sighed with relief. Why was she put here alone?

We walked around, calling Jacks name. He never came out. Then, I felt pain from my upper area, and fell to my knees, gasping for air. There was so much pain. Like, holy fucking shit. Ow.

The girl came beside me, and put a hand on my back. She didn't say anything, and I quickly recovered. I stood up shakily. What was that? She looked at me questioningly, but said nothing, yet again. I walked forward.

I suddenly heard a gun shot, and heard a blood curling scream. I saw the girl who was helping me, dead. I saw Dark behind me, and put up my hands. He only grinned, and set down the gun.

"First one to find Jack wins. If I find him, you leave us alone for a week. If you find him, I leave you both alone for a week and a half. Sound ok?" He said. "Oh, and if it doesn't, I'll just kill you here and now." He added.

"You'd die too." I reminded him, and put my hands down. He laughed.

"Oh, that doesn't matter. If your dead, I'll be happy, even though I'll die. Who gives a fuck? Not me, that's who!" He chirped, and clapped. I sighed. I have to play his twisted game then, don't I?

"Ok, fine." I said, and took off. I screamed his name, hoping to find him. Come on Jack! Come out now! I need you now! I couldn't help but feel burning coming from the top of my chest. I breathed heavily, but continued forward. I screamed his name, sadness clear in my voice. I felt tears fall down, and gripped my now throbbing chest.

This was almost unbearable. I was mad. Jack left me, running off not knowing who was where, and didn't even know who could be out here. Dark could have him right now, holding a knife to his throat, just waiting for me to find them both. I shuddered at the thought.

I saw a body on the ground. I hobbled over, and saw a green floof. Was he.... dead? He was on his side, so I rolled him over an-

"Anti!" I screamed, looking at the dead body. I felt myself breath heavier. Shit... he was...dead.. I screamed, and backed away, and back into the forest. I saw the creek, and walked along it.

I saw a small body, and ran over. "Jack, please, help me." I whimpered, almost collapsing behind this person. It had to be Jack, he had a green floof. "Please, I'm sorry, ok? It was never your fault, please, Jack, I'm sorry." I fell to my knees, and hugged him around his neck from behind. Jack was saved!

"Mark?" I heard a voice behind me sound. I turned to see Jack there. Then who the fuck was this? I pulled away into Jacks arms and saw the person rise to his feet. He turned around.

"Miss me?" Anti smirked turning around. I screamed. I saw his dead body! How the fucking hell was he alive right now?!

Hey guys. Didn't check this due to time, so... any mistakes like spelling or grammar will be fixed soon. And thanks for all the votes and positive comments! I've like, never had so many people waiting to read the next chapter before! Thanks for 2K reads, 37 comments, and 160 votes!!!!!!!!

AND SEE, FELIX AIN'T BAD.