Forty Three

Nate wants to battle's POV

First he runs off. Then he gets shot. Then he crosses half the country and almost dies from a sip of alcohol. Now, here I was, crossing half the country after him, wanting to see him.

I shook my head in disbelief, and looked down at my CD's. I popped in the one from the Five Nights At Freddy's musical I made with Mark.

The first song was made with Mark and the animatroincs. And the second one was Mark. I listened to both, and reached the first one I sang.

"Its been seven years since I worked at this place, a part of my life I much regret. Saw kids burst in tears, and a bear start eating a face. I tried to move on and just forget. But YouTube-" my phone started buzzing. I silenced it, and waited for my next part to come up. "Falling asleep.. until the phone starts ringing six inches deep beneath the mess on my desk.

"Why would they keep, a rotten cupcake up here? Creepy and gro-tes.

"Cameras gone dead. And now I'm wondering if it's all in my head.

"Where's she going? Screens not showing. Coulda sworn that camera was fixed?

"Why's Bonnie here? And why's he tied up? What's that sound in my ear?

"Chica?

"Good thing this door can be locked. That's weird, that usually only happens when- agh!

"No! No! Please don't kill me! I haven't even caught up on Steven Universe yet!

"Got no where to run, and I got no place to hide. Got no chance to fight or even pray.

"A little help would be great, my face is about to be flalayed.

"Watch out for your strings! Oh, too late." I skipped until I reached my favorite song on the album. The one with especially just me and Mark. The others were singing too, just not as much as me and Mark.

"There you are... Will you kindly follow me..."

"Is it true, are they back, am I going mad?"

"One mistake is all it takes, and this may go bad."

"No one's there!"

"No ones there"

"Someone's there!"

"Four more hours left for me left to stall."

"Why's that furbag sneaking down the hall?"

"No one's there"

"Someone's there."

"Wish I could say some ones there!"

"I'll fill the void with noise

"Just focus on meee"

"Somethings breathing out beyond the door!"

"No one's there"

"I don't care!"

"Hurry guys, I think I'm losing ground!"

"Why's my closet making pirate sounds?"

"Stay back!"

"Oh!

"Thaaats not good.

"No no no come on, come on!"

"Shut up bear!" And I let him say the rest of his lines at that moment.

"Oh please get up!

"I'd be careful with that knife. That's Freddy FazBear, he holds a special place in the hearts of children. So, you should show him a little respect.

"No I'm the uber driver for a bunch of puppets.

"We'd go to the police but they'd probably think we're crazy." And I listened to the rest.

I checked on my phone, and saw a message.

Mark; Hey. Who's this? I lost my numbers, lol.

Me; uhh. Nate..

Mark; Of course! So, what ya doing?

Me; Driving to your hospital, why?

Mark; You know which one, right?

Me; Yea. The Gails hospital in Tennessee, right?

Mark; Ok, just wanted to make sure you remembered. Ttyl.

I laughed at the awkwardness of the conversation.

For the rest of the drive, I sang to the songs on the Fnaf disk.

Until I finally reached the hospital. I sighed, and got out. I ran inside, and reached the front desk.

"Which room is Mark Fischbach in?" I asked the guy at the front desk. He told me a room number, and I walked to it, sticking gum in my mouth.

Some other guy I didn't recognize was there, so was Jack. Except Jack was laying with Mark, and all three were talking.

"Septiplier away?" I laughed, coming in. All looked at me, and laughed.

~~~~~~~~~

Ok, another filler kinda. RobertIDK will be on the chapter on Monday ^·^

ALSO. NATE WANTS TO BATTLE IS AMAZING, LIKE MY GOD. JESUS FRICKIN CHRIST.

Also, hint hint, Mark left this phone back in LA.

I also recommend you look up the Fnaf musical and watch it. Right now. This second.

Seen it? Then your watching it again. GO LOOK IT UP NOW.

Oh yea.... Also, I forgot in the beginning Jack started out in Ireland O.o

Like.... shit. I don't know what to do about that????? Uh... shit.

Ok, you know what? Jack has two houses. That's how it is now. Jack is just OH SO RICH, THAT HE CAN AFFORD NOT ONE, BUT TWO HOUSES. THERE YOU FUCKING GO.