Epilogue

Mark's POV

I looked around the empty room, tears forming. Jack's room. The tears fell out, like they had done for the past year and a half. Every day, I'd go to Jack's grave, hoping one day it'll just disappear, and the happy Irishman would be with me again. That lasted for the longest time.

Nate's been so worried about me.. he took away all the knives in the house, and got rid of his gun. He didn't want me to kill myself. I wanted to.

The community was supportive. Most of them. Some decided to start hating on me because I couldn't save Jack. I didn't blame them one bit. It was my fault.

I had put up the channels last video about the time Sean died. I had told everyone the whole story.. and all the support I had gotten was overwhelming.

Nate didn't take his channel down, but I knew he was hurting. His songs became more depressing. He killed someone. He killed Jacksepticeye. And RobertIDK. When he went to court though, he wasn't sent to jail. Thank god. I don't think I could lose my last friend.

Nobody lived. All my friends had died. And my boyfriend. I missed Jack, so much. I missed Septiplier. As much as Nate tried to keep my mind off of Sean, it never worked. Games? Too much of when I played games with Jack. Cake? Jack used to be obsessed with cake. Helping him with songs? That I couldn't do. I couldn't do anything. The pain I felt was too much.

I walked out of the room, and walked outside. I walked down the street, and a whole four miles. I reached the grave yard.

Instantly I went to Matt's grave.

Beloved friend that gave
His life to save another.
Died a true hero.

Then I went to Ryan's grave.

Died a hero.
Beloved friend who nobody will forget

And then Rob's.

Hilarious YouTuber
Someone who should have lived a fuller life.

Then, I walked to Jacks. Tears poured out. I never came and didn't cry.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you..." I mummerd sadly. "You... it should have been me.. you never needed to die.. we all knew it was going to be me." I looked at the sky. "I love you so much. I const get over you.. I miss you.." My chest tightened with sorrow. I let out a sob. "Jackaboy.. you were to pure. To innocent for this world. He should have never touched you. I never got to say how much I loved you... but if you can here me... please believe it was a lot.. I.." I looked up, unsure what to do. I sat down by his grave, and put my head in my knees.

"Sir..?" Someone said. I looked up. Two girls stood in front of me. I smiled meekly at them. One looked older than the other, and both looked shocked.

"Markiplier?" The other girl asked. I nodded. She looked at the shorter girl, and then back at me.

Before I knew it, both were hugging me. I felt tears come down my face. I hugged them back, and whimpered slightly.

"I'm Sophia.." the shorter one introduced. The older one looked at me.

"I'm Shania, but you can call me Nia." Nia said.

"And you already know my name.." I smiled sheepishly. The tears had stopped coming.

"I'm so sorry about Jack.... He.. He didn't deserve it.." Sophia sadly said. I looked away.

"He didn't.. I feel so terrible for you Mark.. you don't deserve to go through this." Nia agreed, and gave me a sympathetic look. I released a few tears.

"Thank you.." I smiled. A sob was threatening to come out, but I held it back.

"I wish I coulda helped.. Jack was so amazing... I.. you guys inspire me so much. Even though he's gone, I still look up to him." Sophia looked down. "And of course, you."

"I wish we could help.." Nia said sadly, looking into my gaze softly. I shook my head.

"I just... I loved him so much.... I should have saved him.." the sob came out. "And I would do anything for him to come back.."

"So would we." Nia agreed. "But he's gone. We arnt getting him back... no matter what we do. And hating Dark won't help at all. All we can do is wait for our time so we can see him.. I know how much your hurting, but.... it'll all get better, I promise. I know you've probably heard this a lot, but you need to listen to it." She sternly looked at me in the eyes. I looked down.

"I just fucking miss him..." I sighed. "I.. I have to go.." I knew what to do. They nodded. But first, they stopped me.

"Here. In case you want to talk." Nia handed me a slip of paper. Two phone numbers were on it.

"Definitely." I smiled at them, and waved as I walked away.

I stopped at the gun store, and bought a hand gun. I thanked the cashier, and walked home. Nate wasn't supposed to be home. And to my relief, he wasn't.

I looked at the numbers, and sent two messages.

Me; I know I'm not getting Jack back. As much as I wish, I can't. So I'm doing the only thing I can to see him again. Thank you... thank you guys for caring.. I never had such caring fans.. goodbye

I sent the message. I wrote Nate a note, and pulled up the gun.

"I'm coming for you, Jackaboy... I love you." And with that, in between blurry tears, I pulled the trigger.

~~~~~

You guys are lucky. I didn't think I'd end up updating this until tomorrow. I mean, it's super depressing but... ow.

Also, I did add myself into the story xD but I also added one of my best friends, Nia. She's amazing, and.... yea. I can't wait to update the A/N. xD you'll see why if you stick around for it.