Forty Six

"Dont hurt me.." I whimpered, and heard a laugh.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I please." He growled, slapping my back. My whole front side arched in pain as he did so, and sweat dripped down my face.

"Fuck damn.... shit.. " the words carelessly flew out of my mouth as he slapped my back again.

"I fucking own you." Dark growled, standing in front of me. "Mark lied to you. He never came to you for help when I first came. You had to figure out from Nate."

"Just please.. kill me here. I can't bear with this anymore. Please.." I felt like death. Everything ached.

"Who owns you?" He snapped, ignoring my plead. I didn't respond. "Who the fuck owns you?!" He yelled. I flinched, and he stomped away.

Two seconds later, he came back with Nate, who had a gag in his mouth, and eyes were wide. My breath hitched at the sight. Dark pulled up a knife, and held it to his chest.

"Stop... he doesn't deserve anything.. don't fucking hurt him."

"Too late." He snapped, and plunged the knife into Nate's chest. I screamed, and tried to run over. The ropes from the ceiling the were tied to my wrist held me back, though.

"Nate!" I screeched, seeing the wide eyed boy. He was gasped for air, and Dark pinched his nose.

Soon, the lack of oxygen got to him, and his face turned a shade of purple. I started to cry. I hated Dark. Everything felt so.. I screamed.

Not just because I was upset.

My scream was filled with sadness, anger, sorrow, and regret. Mark was still at the hospital with Rob, while I sat here. Me and Nate. Well, now technically just me..

"Who owns you?" Dark challenged, but I looked down.

He grabbed my floof, and tugged up, forcing me to look in his murderous glare.

"Darkiplier.."

~~

I woke up gasping, and felt strong arms holding me. I started crying again, tears flowing freely. I knew Mark was holding me, but the dream was too fresh to let go.

"Jack.. sh.." Mark cooed. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him through all my tears. He was a bit surprised, but kissed me back, and pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Dark will not get you. We're leaving tomorrow." He whispered in my ear. I nodded, but still felt uneasy. Sweat covered my whole face, and started to soak my shirt. Mark pulled me closer, and gripped my floof lightly. "I love you, Jack." He whispered.

I couldn't talk, account to my breath coming short, and a feeling of enclosing. My chest tightened, and I gripped my chest.

"Ah! Mark!" I yelled, trying to get air. I cried out, sobbing.

"Jack, what's wrong?" Mark gasped, and I felt my chest rising and falling at a fast rate.

"It hurts!" I screamed, and heard pounding at the door. Mark held me closer, and kissed my mouth. I whimpered, and heard the door slam open.

"Oh god-" Rob started, and Nate ran over.

"Jack, your fine." Nate mumbled. Looking at his face made me cry harder, remembering my dream. Nate hugged me, and started to coo in my ear. "Its ok... your ok... it's only a panic attack." He rubbed my back.

Slowly, I started to feel calmer, and Nate let me go. I looked at Robert, who looked really awkward.

Suddenly, a knock came from downstairs. I heard loud footsteps come our way.

"Knock knock Mother fuckers."