Twenty Nine

Anti's POV

I stared in shock as the little green haired Irishman backed out. He closed the door, and I ran to the window. They pulled out of the driveway, and sped off.

I stared to panic.

"Jack!" I screamed, running outside. The car was gone. I couldn't follow it.

I had to decide. Who to save; Mark, or Jack. But who?

Goddamn, why didn't I just help Dark out, like I was supposed to? If that happened, Jack would probably be dead. I dropped down until I was leaning my head against the door. My back pressed up against it, tears slid down my already flushed face.

Why did life hafta to this? I needed to help one, and I couldn't choose.

As messed up as this is; my first thought was this.

"If I save Mark, Jack might die, and I'll be his replacement for Mark." I locked the door.

And then, a knock sounded from the door.

Marks POV

I groaned and sat up. I was in another hospital.

"Sir..?" Someone said. I turned my head. Sitting in a chair next to me, was a doctor.

"Hello.." I mumbled, unaware of ANYTHING going on.

"Hi! You seem pretty confused." He lightly laughed. "The police brought you here. You were at a murder scene-" I cut him off.

"Who was killed?"

"Felix and Wade." He sadly said. I gasped.... Wade... He was my best friend! How the fuck could Dark do that?! I felt a lump in my throat.

"No.." I mumbled, tears falling fast. Everything was a blur.

I had no IV's, so I ran. The doctor called after me, but I was already out the doors, having the advantage of being on the first floor. I couldn't fucking stay there...

My breath came faster as I realized where I was. I was in my neighborhood.

I staggered down the side walk- I probably looked like fucking hell. I slightly chuckled.

I realized... Jack was alive. He's ok.... Dark didn't kill him..

I recognized my house, and sped up my pace.

A car flew out from my driveway, and I was instantly confused. But I was also tired, so at that moment, I didn't give a shit.

I tried the door, and found it locked. I cocked my head.... ok?

I knocked, forgetting this was my house. I chuckled, and saw Anti open it.

"Hey." I whispered. He pulled me in, and slammed the door shut. Then relocked it.

"Jack." He said. Then he told me about Jack being there, and what happened, and how Dark had him.

"I really wanna kill that mother fucker." I growled. He nodded, then looked at me with innocent eyes.

"Mark..? I.. I think I like you." He blurted out.

Jacks POV

I felt the whip crack against my skin. I didn't react- I couldn't. I had a gag in my mouth, and my hands were bounded together behind my back with a rope. My legs were together too, but obviously with a different rope.

I tried mumbling something, but Dark hit me again. I just went limp. Honestly, this... I was used to it.

"You want me to stop?" He purred, coming closer. I nodded. He smirked, and grabbed my neck. "Nah." He chuckled. "Your getting punished for leaving- and sleeping with Mark." He added the last part with a deep growl. I winced as rope slid onto my neck. He made it so my head was as far back as it would go, and tied it to the bottom of the chair.

Then, I heard a whoosh. I recognized the sound of the bat. I screamed, and tried to move, but couldn't.

The bat hit once on my stomach. I screeched. I'll never get used to this.

He chuckled, and hit the same spot. Scream after scream escaped my mouth, pain just kept making me weaker, and more vulnerable.

"Awe, kitten, your fine." He came behind me. My eyes met with his. The eyes of the fucking devil. He kissed my forehead, making me cringe. He undid my hands. "Up." He instructed. I stood up, and he spun me around, tying my hands again.

He made me lift them up, and hold them above my head.

Soon, I heard him pick up the bat again. He hit me, causing screams to escape my throat. I dropped to my knees. He then roughly grabbed my hair.

"Stay up, or I will hurt you more." He laughed, and hit again. More screams.

"Your screams are like a fucking drug, you know that?" He chuckled, and I head the bat drop. I sighed with relief. "Oh, we're not done. Just wait here." He laughed, and I assume was smiling. He made me sick to my stomach. I almost gagged.

He walked out. Then I remembered something I hadn't thought about in awhile; YouTube.

Shitty chapter, I know... more stuff came up.. and I think I'm emotionally dying. I can't express how much I'm hurting, and im sorry if stuff seems really rough with Dark and Jack in the upcoming chapters. Life kinda just... right now has no meaning. Wattpad is the only thing I have now, and I just... I'm sorry.. it's my fault for stupid chapters and stupid A/Ns.

And I'm not exaggerating when I say life has no meaning. My family's basically given up on me (not Aliyah tho), and school is just a bitch. For me, everything's going wrong. My mom's car just got totalled, her phones gone and took mine, and she said something that literally broke me. I can't say, it hurts to much, and.. I don't know what to do anymore. My life is a fucking fail.

I'm really sorry, just, stuff at home is hurting me, and I can't express how much I'm hurting. I don't know how much I'm going to be able to update. I'm really sorry that I'm making you all wait, I really am. I just.. I'm just sorry.