Thirty

Anti's POV

I mentally face palmed. Good going Anti.

"Ha! The look on your face was priceless! You fell for it!" I cheered falsely. He looked at me for a moment, then started laughing.

"Haha. Funny." He smiled. "Can we go save Jack's ass now?" He added resentfully. I looked out the window.

"No.. go sleep, I'll make us something to eat." I told him. He nodded sheepishly, and walked into the living room. I walked into the kitchen, looking for something to cook.

Ramen noodles. Great. I was looking for something.... I don't know... tasteful? But yet, Mark hasn't been home in over a week, and I would NEVER go out. To awkward.

I sighed, and started up the stove after filling a pot with water, and placing it on. I broke up the noodles while I waited.

Soon, I dumped in the noodles, after taking out the packet. Three minutes later, I dumped out some water, and added the chicken flavour.

I made the next bowl. All in all, it took about ten minutes. Mark probably wasn't asleep. I sighed, and walked in with both bowls that were now cooling. He was lightly snoring, and I giggled. I set his bowl in the microwave to keep warm, and turned on the TV.

The news was the first on. Some guy, and a girl.

We have not yet caught who murder the unexpected YouTubers. We're still looking for Markiplier, who ran away from the hospital earlier today. Isn't that right, Dianne?

That's right, Richard. Reports say the ones who murdered the two were part of the clowns that are going around scaring kids.

Yes, and they have every reason to think that. The kids that have gone missing, or have been killed and found, support that.

It's terrifying. The clowns don't just look for kids anymore. Not that that was a good idea in the first place.

Moving on! Barron! You wanna tell us the weather?

Sure thing, Rich.

I looked at the TV in shock. How in the name of Christ could they be calm?!

I grabbed Marks bowl, and woke him up.

"Here ya go. Now eat." I instructed. He nodded, and started to eat. If I ever saw Dark again....

"Ok, how are we gonna get him back?" Mark asked wirly. I shrugged.

"We'll find a way." I said, trying to convince myself as well as him. He nodded in agreement, and continued to eat.

I surfed the channels for a bit. Nothing good was on.

"Mark, how do you live here? There's nothing good!" I pouted, falsely angry.

"Ha. Let me show you something that will blow your mind." He chuckled, and went to something called Netflix.

For at least two hours, we watched Two and a Half Men. Finally, we decided to go. I got up, and followed him to the car. We started driving as police sirens went off behind us. Mark adjusted the mirror. I looked out. Nobody was after us; but they were at Marks house. Then I remembered...

"Mark..? How about YouTube?"

Still shit, (like the rest). But Woah.

I expected angry readers, and hateful comments (which I frickin deserve). But no.

I got support. Don't think if you messaged me, I'm ignoring you. I wouldn't do that to anybody. I just don't wanna talk about it just yet. Maybe, in time I will, just not now.

But, thank you guys so much, when I read those comments in Geography Class, I almost frickin cried. They made my day brighten up soooo much. I... I just... Thank you all for the support. And sorry for a boring chapter, it'll pick up next chapter. And this one is short. Like woah. Sorry.