Five

Darks POV

I threw the cake at his head. He gasped, but didn't dodge it, instead, took it like a champ. He laughed, and licked frosting from his lips. I laughed too.

After we made lunch, we sat down by the window in the living room. I heard birds singing, and almost threw up. Then I realized, I had to pee really bad. I got up.

"I'll be right back. I have to go to the bathroom." I explained, and went to do my business.

I started thinking about why he liked cake so much, and what kind of torture to do to him tonight. I would take it easy on him, at first. Why did he deserve mercy?

As I walked into the room, Jack was trying to open a window. After all I just did, he would try escaping?! Man, he just earned himself a good beat.

I grabbed him by the shoulders, and dragged him to the basement. He whimpered at my touch. God, did he really have to do this.

I handcuffed both hands to the chair, and tied his ankles together. He looked at me with pleading eyes, but said nothing. I laughed at his fear. I opened a closet. I had about four, but this was my favorite. Looking around, I found a metal baseball bat. That could work. Maybe a few cuts and a few hits...... yea, this would be great. I smiled, walking over to his small body.

"You shouldn't have tried to escape." I snarled.

"Please! I'm sorry..... I really am, please don't hurt me again. Please......." He whined. I smiled down at this precious angel. My precious angel.

I smacked the bat down right on his stomach. Not that hard, but apparently hard enough to earn a yelp, following a whimper. I hit his neck, and he screamed. I kneeled down to his height, looked him in the eyes. I took my knife, and cut his shirt, and soon pulled it off. I hit as hard as I could at the moment, and heard a crack. He screeched loudly. This lasted awhile, and soon, I cut him. His shoulders. Ten deep cuts on each. He screamed, and soon passed out. I admired my work, smiling. He was going to be fun to toy with.

Just because I could, I cut the bridge of his nose. Blood flowed out.