Ninteen

Jacks POV

Mark gasped, and gripped his chest. I was silent, to stunned to move. Dark gasped, and gripped the carpet in his hands, clearly in pain. Did that mean....?

"No!" I screeched, and ran over to Mark. "Yer fine. Yer gonna live this. Mark, don't leave me!" I cried into his shirt. He grabbed my hand.

"Cop." Was all he stuttered out before letting me go. Cop? Cop! The other person downstairs!

I bolted down the stairs, and saw a dead body on the ground. I picked up the walkie talkie.

"Hello, please send help. I'm trapped in a house with a killer, he may have just killed my best friend, please send help." I let go of the button.

"Stevens? We'll be right over." And I heard fuzz from the other line. I ran up the stairs. Mark was breathing, barley. My breath hitched in my throat as I saw Anti and Dark were both gone. Mark was the only one here, besides me of course. I was angry. Dark.... Dark faked it. He was never in pain. He took Anti. He let me go downstairs on purpose. He knew there was a cop, and I'd radio the headquarters. He fucking knew.

"FUCK!" I screeched on the top of my lungs. I repeatedly screamed until the police showed up. They tried calming me down, and it worked a little bit. They said Mark would be fine. If they were goddamn lying.......

I saw footprints. They were kinda big, and I instantly knew. They were Darks. I ran off from the police, and followed them. I ran all the way until I heard voices. I followed the sound of them, and saw Anti carrying Dark on his shoulders. Ok, maybe he didn't fake it....

Suddenly, Anti collapsed on the ground. Dark rose up onto his feet.

"Oh Anti, you've been a naughty boy." He said, and raised his gun.

"No!" I screeched, but was blurred out by the sound of a gun shot. I saw blood fly from Anti's head, and I screamed, tears pouring down my face once again. Dark turned my way. I covered my mouth, and ran. He ran after me, of course. I screamed, running randomly. He laughed evily.

I screamed loudly as he tackled me. I screeched, hoping the police would hear. They didn't, obviously, or else they woulda came.

He dragged me away, back to Anti's dead body. I screamed when I saw him. He had. A bullet in his head, and bruises still everywhere. I bawled my eyes out.

"YOU KILLED HIM!" I screamed, knowing I had lost my accent for a moment. "YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM!" I continued to screech on the top of my lungs. Dark laughed 'darkly'.

"You bet your Irish ass I did." He continued laughing, and threw me down besides him. I screamed with all I had. The cops were too far away, I needed to save my breath.

"Why?" I managed to muster out. Dark grinned from ear to ear.

"Because, he disobeyed me." He put a finger under my chin. "Now, you won't do that, will you? If you do, I might kill Mark."

"Yer sick." I spat, and spit on him. He wiped it off.

"Your spit is nothing compared to the power of my whip and bat." He smacked me. I felt myself become lightheaded as I faced Anti again. And the worst part? I broke a promise.