Fourteen

I'd die?!!!!???!!!!

"B-but.. I need to kill him! I just... He can't hurt Jack anymore."  I stuttered as he continued to laugh.. "I love Jack... I need to kill him.." I mummerd.

"No... if you let me take care of him, I will make sure you get to live.. on one condition."

"What's that?" I asked, running my hand through my hair. He stepped forward, and kissed me, I tried backing away, but he held on. I squirmed.

"Mark?" Jack came downstairs. Anti pulled away, and walked out the door. I stared, my mouth open in shock. Jack looked hurt. "Mark, what was that?!"

I pulled up to him, and kissed him on the lips. He hugged me.

"Its going to be over... Anti's gonna take care of it.. "I said, and laid down on the couch. He laid next to me. "Jack, I love you so much." I kissed the back of his neck slightly. He pushed closer to me, but kept his back turned. I continued to kiss him, all over his neck, flipping him over, so I could get his sweet spot. He jerked as I kissed on the spot. He moaned as I slightly bit down, leaving a mark.

"Mark... oh fuck..." he smiled.

"I love you so much, Jack." I looked down and saw his buldge. I smirked, and kissed him again.

~******~

I pulled on my pants, and kissed the top of his head. He smiled against my chest. A knock sounded from the door. I got up, and walked to it.

Anti stood there. He was a bloody pulp. I pulled him in, and started to help bandage him up.

"I have to kill him." Anti said. I frowned.

"I know.... and Jack..." I looked back at the door, then to my room where Jack was asleep. "I'll do it ." He nodded, understanding why. He deserved to die after what he put Jack through.

I walked upstairs, and woke up Jack. He grumbled about being tired.

"Jack, I want you to listen." I spoke to him like he was a little boy. I told him everything. His eyes filled with tears.

"What?! Fuck no, Mark, ye ain't gonna do it. I'm not gonna let ye." He stood on front of me.

"Jack, don't you see? Your not safe- and that's the only thing i care about. I can't be selfish, and just let you live in fear." I looked up at him. "That would be cruel."

"Heartbreak is cruel. Probably worse." He snapped. "No Mark, ye ain't gonna do it. I'm not gonna let ye, ok? Understand?"

"Jack, I'm going to kill him. So what if I did die? You'd be put of danger."

"I don't fucking care! Mark, I love ye! Im not letting ye get yerself killed!" He screamed at me. I looked down.

"There's no other way, Jack." I pointed out.

"We can move! Away from him, and he won't find us! Mark, it can work!" He says, getting excited.

"It could. Jacks got a point." Anti stepped in.

"Mark, let's do it." Jack says, hugging me. If I really meant that much to him....

"Ok, fine. We can try."