Forty Four

Hey!! Early update!!!

XD I'm at a friend house with WIFI, so I decide to start writing. AT 2:02 IN THE MORNING.

Nate's POV

"So? Who's this?" I pointed at the strange man. If you took a quick glance at him, and quickly looked away, he looked like Mark's pal, Wade.

"Oh. This is Rob. Robert. RobertIDK." Mark introduced. I cocked my head.

"Cool. I'm Nate. Nate as-"

"Nate wants to battle." Rob chuckled. I smiled warmly, and looked at Mark. He was really pale, and his once fiery hair, was now a dull red, almost pink.

"So... wanna tell me why you left without telling me?" I laughed, but Jack and Mark didn't. I cocked my head, and Robert did the same. "I mean, the first I heard from you was on my way here.."

If his face could get any paler, it did. Any color remaining drained out of his face, and his eyes widened with fear. My own eyes were gazing in his, searching for an answer, but found nothing.

"Uh... I... we.." he stammered, his finger twitched, and Jack glanced at him. Then I froze. Dark.

"Did.... He come back?" I asked softly. Rob and Jack looked greatly confused, but Mark didn't. His brown eyes revealed sadness and regret. I walked over.  "Oh Mark.." I whispered. Jacks eyes suddenly met mine, and he knew what I meant. Which meant he knew about Dark.

"Who's 'he'?" Rob questioned. I looked down at Mark, and he sighed.

"I'm gonna hafta tell him." He mumbled, taking a deep breath. "There.... was a negative feeling in me for a little while. I-I didn't exactly know what it was... up until the Ouija board.. I had taken my old Ouija bored out, just to screw with, and he kinda took control. But he, I mean Dark. He's an evil me.

"Its hard to believe, I know.." he looked at Jack. Jack looked genuinely hurt. Of course Mark hadn't told him about the negativity running throughout his head. Jack wouldn't have believed him anyways. I hardly believed what I was hearing. Flash backs came.

~~~~

"Hey, Nate.... sorry I called you over, it's just..  Oh goddamn my head hurts." Mark told Nate, his brown eyes squeezed shut due to pain. Nate nodded, and helped him to the couch.

"Just happy I'm here for you.." Nate mumbled. "Now, I'll get an ice pack, just sit, ok?" He nodded at the shorter man, and watched Nate walk away.

Nate returned minutes later, ice pack in hand, thin paper towel drenched and wrapped around it. His hands felt wet, and did his wrists.

"Do you think..." Mark gripped his hair tightly in his own fists.

"Now, Mark, breath in heav-"

"Shut up." He snapped, and Nate felt offended. What had he done?  "Shit... Nate, please run.."

~~~~~~~

"So... who texted you then?" Rob asked me, his eyes wide with interest. I chuckled, pushing the thoughts away.

"I have no clue then." Then my chuckling stopped, and I looked at Mark. He musta had the same expression, because Rob laughed.

"Cool joke bro's." He sniffed. "Had me going there." He added modestly. I looked at Mark.

"It's not a fucking joke!" He yelled. Rob looked taken aback, and I was weirded out.

"Come on Mark... it does seem crazy.."

"You don't believe me now?" He challenged, facing me. "Even after the FIRST time?"

~~~~~~

Thanks IrishHeartsYT for the idea for a song!!!

Another song will go up soon, and from who offered it. Maybe the next chapter, idk. Actually, yea, probably next chapter.

SONGS ARE WELCOMED.